RadioBanter

-   -   Wogie and me... (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/89727-wogie-me.html)

[email protected] March 3rd 06 07:32 PM

bs

an old friend wrote:
nothing of importance

Hot Tamale March 4th 06 08:21 AM

bs

Woger has fantasies about how another man give him oral sex. That right
there is proof that he is gay too.

wrote in message
ups.com...

sucked off an_old_friend wrote:
more on his sexual desires for me

Billy Smith March 5th 06 08:41 PM

bs

Just like you have been doing for years. Isn't that right "Toilet Cleaner of
the Year"

wrote in message
ps.com...

an old friend wrote:
nothing of importance

[email protected] March 6th 06 09:37 PM

bs

Hot Tamale wrote:
Woger has fantasies about how another man give him oral sex. That right
there is proof that he is gay too.

Yet you are the one who called him up with your cocksucking lisp and
asked to suck him off, fatty. Sorry, Roger isn't queer like you and
Toodles and Markie.

[email protected] March 6th 06 09:38 PM

bs

Billy Smith wrote:
Just like you know I have been doing for years. Isn't that right

Yes, that's right you haven't done anything, Toad.

I'm the "Toilet Cleaner with his tongue of the Year"

You sure are, Toodles.

wrote in message
ps.com...

an old friend wrote:
nothing of importance

an_old_friend March 6th 06 09:38 PM

bs

wrote:
more id theft

an_old_friend March 6th 06 09:39 PM

bs

wrote:
more id theft

[email protected] March 7th 06 02:23 PM

bs

More markie stupidity!

Billy Smith March 7th 06 05:08 PM

bs

Woger shows himself constantly as being a raving queer. Why else at 45 would
he have been hanging out with mommy.

wrote in message
ups.com...

Billy Smith wrote:
Just like you know I have been doing for years. Isn't that right

Yes, that's right you haven't done anything, Toad.

I'm the "Toilet Cleaner with his tongue of the Year"

You sure are, Toodles.

wrote in message
ps.com...

an old friend wrote: