RadioBanter

-   -   Wogie and me... (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/89727-wogie-me.html)

Billy Smith March 9th 06 07:43 AM

bs

wrote in message
oups.com...

sucked off an old friend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:

Get remedial English for your communications problems, retard.

what probelms you understand well enough

Wrong, dumbass. Your incoherent gibberings are widely ridiculed.

you know I'm a perverse sexualy obessed
closet homosexaul

Yes, Markie, we know you are a queer that perverts kids.

You're a queer from Glen Dale, WV that lived with his mommy from the tender
age of 40 up until she died a couple years go. You're the one that is twice
divorced because your wives found out what a POS. you really. Get a job, cut
that skanky hair, and also get an education.

Billy Smith March 9th 06 07:44 AM

bs

wrote in message
ups.com...

Hot Tamale wrote:
Woger has fantasies about how another man give him oral sex. That right
there is proof that he is gay too.

Yet you are the one who called him up with your cocksucking lisp and
asked to suck him off, fatty. Sorry, Roger isn't queer like you and
Toodles and Markie.

Roger blows more crap all over the newsgroup. More lies, innuendoes, and
total bull****. One lie after another, that is the story of your life.

Billy Smith March 9th 06 07:45 AM

bs

More blowing from the Glen Dale Goober. I feel sorry for you but then again
considering that you are pretty much an ill educated ****, that is to be
expected behavior.

wrote in message
ups.com...
More markie stupidity!

Billy Smith March 9th 06 08:02 AM

bs

N0VFP wrote:

Get remedial English for your communications problems, retard.

what probelms you understand well enough

Wrong, dumbass. Your incoherent gibberings are widely ridiculed.

you know I'm a perverse sexualy obessed
closet homosexaul

Yes, Markie, we know you are a queer that perverts kids.

Woger is a dumbass that flunked out of USF and now trying those online
courses. After his sucessful career as a garbageman.

[email protected] March 9th 06 01:06 PM

bs

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
More markie stupidity!

more id theft more cowardice

More Markie stupidity!

[email protected] March 9th 06 01:11 PM

bs

N0VFP wrote:

Get remedial English for your communications problems, retard.

what probelms you understand well enough

Wrong, dumbass. Your incoherent gibberings are widely ridiculed.

you know I'm a perverse sexualy obessed
closet homosexaul

Yes, Markie, we know you are a queer that perverts kids.

You're a queer from Glen Dale, WV that lived with his mommy from the tender
age of 40 up until she died a couple years go.

Wrong again, Toodles...and you STILL live with mommy and Daddy. Do tell
us about your Hot Wheels collection, FAGGOT.

You're the one that is twice
divorced because your wives found out what a POS. you really.

Wrong again, ****-for-brains. You're the one who can't even get a
girlfriend to begin with, Toodles.

Get a job,

Already have one, and it isn't a pizza delivery boy like yours.

cut that skanky hair

Just got one a couple of days ago, stupid. I don't have long, skanky
hair.

, and also get an education.

HAHAHAHAHA Oh, the irony, coming from the Taylorville **** who wrote:

BILLY SMITH STEPS ON HIS OWN DICK THUSLY:

Billy "Dumbass who can't put together a sentence" Smith shows off those
English skills, quite ironically in
.net:
"That's interesting there idiot. I bet you really did flunk high school
math and probably elementary too. Oh thats right, wasn't that when was
in
Floriduh. Spelled Florida but the DUH is for your Dumb Ass."

"wasn't that when was in Floriduh" - Billy makes good **** up!

Billy "shoots" himself in his palsied club foot once again in

Billy the illiterate retard Smith screws up again, and his illiteracy
is exposed. "It serves him right." in
et:
"Deserves him right."

Billy "retard" Smith confesses to his generally accepted retarded
status in . net:
"I'm a general retard. bwhahaha"

Billy "spelling champ of the general retards" Smith admits his bad
hygiene but is still in denial about his English skills in
. net
"Sure I can spell and smell."

"Billy" the NOtwordSmith ****s up again with this incompete sentence in
et:
"So when you got divorced boy, did your finally figure out that your
more"

Billy "cumgargler" Smith managed to awaken from his drunken stupor to
slobber
in :
"Isn't that you mom weighed"

Mr."Education" Billy Smith steps on his own dick again when he talks
about others' "educations" (or educatiion" as he spells it) in
t:
"Uh, huh. Right LOSER. Still smoking that dope again? By the way how is
your
so called educatiion actually doing for you? Those online classes."

Billy Smith shows off his Pulitzer Prize writing skills in
t:
"You're whole life has been exhaled before."

[email protected] March 9th 06 01:16 PM

bs

Billy "whining cocksucking retard" Smith wrote:
More blowing

Yes, you sure do want to blow all the men on here, Toad.

I feel sorry for you but then again
considering that you are pretty much an ill educated ****, that is to be
expected behavior.

HAHAHAHA oh, the irony!

[...]

Billy Smith shows off his Pulizter Prize writing skills in
t:
"You're whole life has been exhaled before."

wrote in message
ups.com...
More markie stupidity!

[email protected] March 9th 06 01:18 PM

bs

N0VFP wrote:

Get remedial English for your communications problems, retard.

what probelms you understand well enough

Wrong, dumbass. Your incoherent gibberings are widely ridiculed.

you know I'm a perverse sexualy obessed
closet homosexaul

Yes, Markie, we know you are a queer that perverts kids.

Woger

My, Toad's been sucking off his customers when he delivers pizzas
AGAIN.

is a dumbass that flunked out of USF

Not according to the registrar's office, Toad. Looks like you ****ed up
again!

[email protected] March 9th 06 01:54 PM

bs

Billy "general retard" Smith wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Hot Tamale wrote:
Woger has fantasies about how another man give him oral sex. That right
there is proof that he is gay too.

Yet you are the one who called him up with your cocksucking lisp and
asked to suck him off, fatty. Sorry, Roger isn't queer like you and
Toodles and Markie.

Roger Top posting retard Billy actully replies where he's supposed to this time

While "Billy" just wants to blow Roger.
That's the story of "Billy Smith's" aka Toad the Taylorville ****'s
life.

an_old_friend March 9th 06 04:08 PM