RadioBanter

-   -   Toad lies about upgrading to extra (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/89812-re-toad-lies-about-upgrading-extra.html)

N9OGL March 3rd 06 07:21 AM

Toad lies about upgrading to extra

I didn't say **** moron, go **** yourself steve!!!

[email protected] March 3rd 06 12:54 PM

Toad lies about upgrading to extra

N9OGL wrote:
I didn't say **** moron, go **** yourself steve!!!

HAHAHAhAHA Toad has another fag fit when his lie is exposed.

N0VFP March 3rd 06 08:05 PM

Toad lies about upgrading to extra

N9OGL wrote:
YOUE A ****ING MORON, AND A ****ING RETARD

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What irony! Now tell us how you are a timelord.

Hot Tamale March 4th 06 08:07 AM

Toad lies about upgrading to extra

Roger/Slit knows all about fag fits, being a fag himself

wrote in message
oups.com...

N9OGL March 6th 06 01:13 AM

Toad lies about upgrading to extra

I never said I was one.....I just know a lot about the subject of time
and time travel.

Todd N9OGL

[email protected] March 6th 06 09:07 PM

N9OGL wrote:
I never said I was one.....I just know a lot about the subject of time
and time travel.

All you know is what those sci-fi shows you watch tell you, Star Trek
nerd.

Lloyd March 7th 06 10:33 AM

On 5 Mar 2006 17:13:44 -0800, N9OGL wrote:
I never said I was one.....I just know a lot about the subject of time
and time travel.

You're just mad because your application was rejected by the TimeLORD
guild. Some pple just aren't good enough to be TimeLORDs.

[email protected] March 7th 06 01:39 PM

Lloyd wrote:
On 5 Mar 2006 17:13:44 -0800, N9OGL wrote:
I never said I was one.....I just know a lot about the subject of time
and time travel.

You're just mad because your application was rejected by the TimeLORD
guild. Some pple just aren't good enough to be TimeLORDs.

You aren't good enough to be considered human, retardo.

Billy Smith March 7th 06 04:57 PM

Toad lies about upgrading to extra

Roger wouldn't want to be a time lord he wants to be a cum load or is that a
cum lord. Of course what do you expect from his jizz stained face.

wrote in message
oups.com...