Old March 3rd 06, 07:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N9OGL

Default Toad lies about upgrading to extra

I didn't say **** moron, go **** yourself steve!!!

Old March 3rd 06, 12:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

N9OGL wrote:
I didn't say **** moron, go **** yourself steve!!!

HAHAHAhAHA Toad has another fag fit when his lie is exposed.

Old March 3rd 06, 08:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N0VFP

N9OGL wrote:
YOUE A ****ING MORON, AND A ****ING RETARD

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What irony! Now tell us how you are a timelord.

Old March 4th 06, 08:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Hot Tamale

Roger/Slit knows all about fag fits, being a fag himself

wrote in message
oups.com...

Old March 6th 06, 01:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N9OGL

I never said I was one.....I just know a lot about the subject of time
and time travel.

Todd N9OGL

Old March 6th 06, 09:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

N9OGL wrote:
I never said I was one.....I just know a lot about the subject of time
and time travel.

All you know is what those sci-fi shows you watch tell you, Star Trek
nerd.

Old March 7th 06, 10:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Lloyd

On 5 Mar 2006 17:13:44 -0800, N9OGL wrote:
I never said I was one.....I just know a lot about the subject of time
and time travel.

You're just mad because your application was rejected by the TimeLORD
guild. Some pple just aren't good enough to be TimeLORDs.
Old March 7th 06, 01:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.test,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Lloyd wrote:
On 5 Mar 2006 17:13:44 -0800, N9OGL wrote:
I never said I was one.....I just know a lot about the subject of time
and time travel.

You're just mad because your application was rejected by the TimeLORD
guild. Some pple just aren't good enough to be TimeLORDs.

You aren't good enough to be considered human, retardo.

Old March 7th 06, 04:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.test,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Roger wouldn't want to be a time lord he wants to be a cum load or is that a
cum lord. Of course what do you expect from his jizz stained face.

wrote in message
oups.com...