Old March 11th 06, 07:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
AB8MQueer

Default Whinyslit Whines

In February 2006 I posted as Whinyslit and made 371 posts on Usenet. I also
posted 231 more posts over Lloyd's callsign and made yet more over the names
of others such as Mark Morgan and basement dweller Todd. (Todd still has yet
to figure out who I am)
I falsely and illegally advertised child porn for sale over Lloyd's name and
address and accused various Usenet patrons of stalking me.
Now, when I was taken to task for my malicious acts and when you guys
started keeping track of my posts, who is stalking who?
Knock on my door, you are stalking...according to me. When I post your
personal information, your addresses, your wife and kids names and even your
place of employment, that is not stalking. When I research even where your
local bus stations are...that is not stalking. When you guys post my name
and address...THAT is stalking! When you guys post photos of my house...THAT
is stalking. (see the irony?)

Do not come to my door. I won't answer. I am afraid of what you may do to
me. And when you leave? Rest assured that I will go immediately to my
keyboard and post lie after lie about you. This is how I comport myself...a
chicken**** with a mouth that far overloads my fifty year old, shriveled
testicles.

If you disagree with me, drop me a land line. My callsign, AB8MQ is easy
enough to look up and I will be more than happy to answer any and all
queries.

I have to get ready for bed and draw my curtains so as to spend some quality
time with my inflatable boyfriend. If you come calling it is a good bet I
won't answer. Come back tomorrow. Or the day after. Or next week.

Roger Leo Wussyman

--
"It's "complaintant," you sniveling weasel." (Roger Wiseman on spelling
complainant.)

Old March 11th 06, 04:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default bs

AB8MQueer wrote:
In February 2006 I posted as Whinyslit and made 371 posts on Usenet. I also

grow up

Old March 12th 06, 05:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Fatassed Hamfest Bum

"AB8MQueer" anon@anon wrote in message ...

I have to get ready for bed and draw my curtains so as to spend some

quality
time with my inflatable boyfriend. If you come calling it is a good bet I
won't answer. Come back tomorrow. Or the day after. Or next week.

Roger Leo Wussyman

/'¯/)
,/¯ /
/ /
/´¯ /' '/´¯¯ ·¸
/'/ / / /¨ /¯\
('( ´ ´ ¯/' ')
'\' \ _.·´
\ (
\ \

Old March 12th 06, 09:16 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Lloydie

"Fatassed Hamfest Bum" wrote in message
groups.com...

"AB8MQueer" anon@anon wrote in message ...

I have to get ready for bed and draw my curtains so as to spend some

quality
time with my inflatable boyfriend. If you come calling it is a good bet I
won't answer. Come back tomorrow. Or the day after. Or next week.

Roger Leo Wussyman

/'¯/)
,/¯ /
/ /
/´¯ /' '/´¯¯ ·¸
/'/ / / /¨ /¯\
('( ´ ´ ¯/' ')
'\' \ _.·´
\ (
\ \

Woger Leo is very protective of his inflatable boyfriend. He guards this
love of his life with much jealousy. Do NOT make fun of Woger's blow-up
buddy lest you suffer the wrath of a Gay Boy scorned.

After all, have you ever considered how much effort Woger went through to
find the "perfect" inflatable mate? All the mail order catalogs he must have
browsed? All the web sites he visited? No wonder he has so many dialup
accounts.

Woger Leo often seats his blow-up buddy at the kitchen table with him as
they discuss the events of the day. Woger, being a nutcase, can even "hear"
his blow-up buddy talking to him. Of course Woger hears voices from
mysterious sources every day so there is nothing new there.

Now you know why Woger keeps his blinds drawn 24/7. It wouldn't bode well
with his neighbors if they were to see Woger carrying on a conversation with
his imaginary vinyl friend. They might even come to the mistaken impression
that Woger is more than a little bit unbalanced.

Old March 12th 06, 03:41 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.test,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Lisping cocksucker Lloydie wrote:

Woger IKYABWAI

Poor Lloyd, spending his Saturday night whining about Roger Wiseman. Of
course, "Lloyd" fails to mention how he called Roger on the telephone
and asked Roger if he could suck his dick.

Old March 12th 06, 06:12 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.test,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

wrote:
Lisping cocksucker Lloydie wrote:

Woger IKYABWAI

Poor Lloyd, spending his Saturday night whining about Roger Wiseman.

grow and get help Mr slit all of you

Old March 14th 06, 05:58 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.test,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Billy Smith

Woger being the mentally unstable twit that he is believes his own lies that
any self respecting guy would want to have anything to do with him. Then
again when you are a total loser with women like Woger you would prefer men.
Why did both of his ex's hit the road. Of course, they wanted nothing to do
with a repulsive slime like him. That explains why he moved back with Mommy
at the age of 40.

oups.com...

Old March 12th 06, 03:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Lardassed Queer Toad Whines

Queer Toad wrote:
In February 2006

Poor Toad, another lonely Saturday night, but aren't they all?
MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old March 12th 06, 09:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

Default Contains Wiseman Quotes - Caution! Other groups removed

wrote:

Poor Lloyd, spending his Saturday night whining about Roger Wiseman. Of
course, "Lloyd" fails to mention how he called Roger on the telephone
and asked Roger if he could s**k his d**k.

wrote:

But we all know you get some from your bedridden daddy, Markie.

wrote:

Toad shows his anal fetish again!

wrote:

No, Toad, you've always been a c**ks**king queer.

wrote:

Toad admits Roger Wiseman has cunnilingus with his mommy!

Roger Wiseman does what? Are you certain that's what you meant to write?

wrote:

Hey Lardass, tell us how your grandmother used to wash your tiny d**k
with her mouth when she bathed you.

wrote:
Molests his own daughter VonBluvens wrote:

Tell us why you aren't on the Nazi daycare's caregiver list, fatass?
And are you still bouncing your daughter on your lap naked?

wrote:
Lisping cocksucker Lloyd davies s**king on Roger's Woger wrote:

Hey, Lardass, did you enjoy your meat?

wrote:

Following up to yourself, Fatass Davies? Tell us how you hid behind
the
door of your filthy HUD apartment and shreiked "leave me alone" when
Oris stopped by.

Does that ring any bells with you, UnWiseman?

wrote:
Mark Morgan wrote:

you are both demented

But we aren't perverted like you are.

Well, there's a start. You've admitted to demented.

N0VFP wrote:

There is nothing wrong with heterosexual sex, FAGGOT.
You, on the other hand, must think so.

Isn't there? You seem to have an obsession with mothers and daughters.
Does that fall into the "nothing wrong" category in your book, Roger?

N0VFP wrote:
sucked off an old friend wrote:

meaning you have no acheivement to list

No, it means he doesn't have to list them on your say so, dumbass.

He? You've got a real multiple personality thing going there,
UnWiseman. You're writing about another of your sock puppets in the
third person. You're very modest. Your positive achievements are
nowhere to be found. On the other hand, your negative achievements are
everywhere.

N0VFP wrote:
sucked off an old friend wrote:

but Mr slit is too much of a coward to face facts or be that much of
a dnager either

Want to bet, retard?

I'll take some of that bet. Who's holding the wagers--someone posing as
N0VFP, somebody called whiny-somethin' or other, a markie_morgan
sockpuppet or is it Roger Wiseman?

What in the world is that matter with you Wiseman? You chastise someone
for how he spends his Saturday night. Look how you've spent your
Sunday! You taunt someone over some alleged visit to his apartment, but
you won't open your own door when someone wants to speak with you.

By the way: Nobody has contacted me over any "charges" and nobody has
sent a letter to my wife's place of employment. Your grandiose claims
seem to have been a product of your active imagination.

Is this how you want to be remembered--as a sociopathic degenerate?

Take your Lithium.

Dave K8MN

Whinyslit Whines AB8MQueer General 27 March 19th 06 06:27 PM
HAM Radio Geek Whines Against N.I.M.Busters NewsGuy Policy 18 February 2nd 06 10:53 PM
Why cranus the anus whines so much... Keyclowns Are On Notice CB 0 March 26th 04 07:51 PM
AKC RATS OUT KEYCLOWN AUCTIONS-TWATHED WHINES IMPOTENTLY PACETRONIC SLAPPA! CB 0 February 6th 04 08:11 PM