Old March 15th 06, 05:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Hey Toad

Billy "cocksucking Toad" Smith wrote:
You have an obsession with sucking dicks

You have an obsession for sucking Roger's dick, "Billy." I bet you sit
around all day before you go ddeliver pizzas and suck your daddy off.

wrote in message
ups.com...

Billy "lisping cocksucker" Smith wrote:
Are you still projecting Woger?

Looks like you are still sucking those dicks, "Billy."

wrote in message
oups.com...

Lisping Lardass sucking on Roger's Woger wrote:
Can you hear me down there in your basement? Mark says
your mom is a MILF, except he spells it FILM and nobody
gets upset.

Hey Lardass, tell us how your grandmother used to wash your tiny dick
with her mouth when she bathed you.

Old March 15th 06, 05:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Billy "whore's son" Smith wrote:
Put a couple of quarters in

Your mommy's yeasty ****? You mean for only 50 cents she'll suck
somebody off? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

"Not Cocksucker Lloyd" wrote in message
oups.com...

sucked off an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
Billy "lisping cocksucker" Smith wrote:
Are you still projecting Woger?

Looks like you are still sucking those dicks, "Billy."
if so so what?

You'd probably join in, wouldn't you?

you are obessed with everyone else might be doing

Just like you are obsessed in recruiting new homosexuals.

get help get a life

Your "Mickey-mouse" rules don't apply to grown-ups, ****head.

Old March 16th 06, 05:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

wrote:
Billy "lisping cocksucker" Smith wrote:
Are you still projecting Woger?

Looks like you are still sucking those dicks, "Billy."
if so so what?

You'd probably join in, wouldn't you?

a gentleman doesn't answer such question

Translation: "Yes, Markie would join in."

nope wrong again

you are obessed with everyone else might be doing

Just like you are obsessed in recruiting new homosexuals.

not at all. I have no interest in recruoting homosexauls, indeed the

No, you can't even spell it.

so?

truely homosexual guys are no fun at all for a biguy

Which leaves you out, tiny dick.

now you claim to knwo the size of my penis?
Thanks for admitting you are a
morbidly obese slob, Markie.

no such admission made

except prehaps in your clearly sick mind

get help get a life

Your "Mickey-mouse" rules don't apply to grown-ups, ****head.

well that does not let you out

Indeed. You just admitted I am a grown up.

no I said exactly the opostie
since you are not an adult that statement does ;let you out even were
it true

you need to grow up get help and learn to mind your own bussness

You need to follow your own advice, ****.

I do

I don't try to interfer in sexaul pathology I just insit you leave me
out of it

Old March 16th 06, 06:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
Billy "lisping cocksucker" Smith wrote:
Are you still projecting Woger?

Looks like you are still sucking those dicks, "Billy."
if so so what?

You'd probably join in, wouldn't you?

a gentleman doesn't answer such question

Translation: "Yes, Markie would join in."

nope wrong again

You've already admitted you've sucked dicks, Markie.

you are obessed with everyone else might be doing

Just like you are obsessed in recruiting new homosexuals.

not at all. I have no interest in recruoting homosexauls, indeed the

No, you can't even spell it.

so?

So, you are an illiterate retard with AIDS.

truely homosexual guys are no fun at all for a biguy

Which leaves you out, tiny dick.

now you claim to knwo the size of my penis?

You don't have one.

Thanks for admitting you are a
morbidly obese slob, Markie.

no such admission made

Yes, you admitted being a fat slob, stupid.

except prehaps in your clearly sick mind

Transference, Markie.

get help get a life

Your "Mickey-mouse" rules don't apply to grown-ups, ****head.
well that does not let you out

Indeed. You just admitted I am a grown up.

no I said exactly the opostie
since you are not an adult that statement does ;let you out even were
it true

No, you need to learn to read, welfare leech.

you need to grow up get help and learn to mind your own bussness

You need to follow your own advice, ****.

I do

You've yet to show it.

I don't try to interfer in sexaul pathology I just insit you leave me
out of it

Yes, because heterosexual sex is so abhorrent to a homosexual like you.

Old March 16th 06, 07:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Is it true you pull your frozen mommy out of the freezer for some afternoon
fun? I bet you and her dress up like girls and you and her so driving
around.

oups.com...

Toad WhinyCunt_Wussman General 1 December 6th 05 05:58 AM
What makes the toad a better person? KC8GXW Policy 0 May 21st 05 07:09 PM
The toad stepped in it this time! KC8GXW Policy 3 April 21st 05 12:27 AM