Old March 15th 06, 10:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default Memorandum to Morkie Moron

Hey Morkie,

Whelp, if I had any questions about your latent desires to get
next to me, they were laid (pardon the pun) to rest when I came back in
and found tons of messages directed to me by you despite the fact that
I told you I was going to be out of pocket for a while. Seems that
other than trading "sexaul" barbs with the Whinyslit/Woger/Toiddie set,
you've had little else on your feeble mind. As if this was a surprise.

It's been a fun few months watching you dance your little jig,
too, Morkie. I guess I shouldn't be TOO surprised, considering your
immaturity and propensity to be stupid in the face of efforts to guide
you otherwise, by either myself or your Feeble Five cohorts. Pardon
yet another pun, but I keep grinding the organ, and you keep up the
red-hatted monkey routine. An insult, perhaps, to red-hatted monkeys,
but an apt analogy. The response to this post will only validate it
again.

I finally figured out WHY you are so adamant to NOT fix your
alleged dyslexia, Morkie...If you did, the welfare checks would stop!
As long as you can continue to "validate" your "disability", the State
of Michigan continues to send you the checks! I guess it's worth it
(to you) to be perceived as a functionally illiterate boob just so you
can stay at home, stuff your face with hot dogs, beer and chips, and
act like a fool in RRAP. If you demonstrated ANY ability to function
in society, you'd be forced to get a job! (Check in with
Toiddie...He's got a good lead on hot dog kiosks...maybe he can give
you some pointers...)

Oh yes, here's "the rest of the story..." An the explanation as to
why you refused to tell us when/where you got married...Because you
DIDN'T! If you did, "her" income would be taken into account against
your welfare checks. So, just as well to shack up and double dip on
the welfare!

(Yes, Morkie...I know all about it...Wonder HOW I know...?!?!)

So, Morkie...I'll let you get back to doing what you do best...Act
like the idiot you are and get what's coming to you!

Enjoy!

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 15th 06, 04:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default stave back to being the wanna be stalker that can't find the target

On 15 Mar 2006 02:38:55 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

Hey Morkie,

Whelp, if I had any questions about your latent desires to get
next to me, they were laid (pardon the pun) to rest when I came back in
and found tons of messages directed to me by you despite the fact that
I told you I was going to be out of pocket for a while.

you said 2 weeks

you lied again

BTW tons of post to you?

then how do you describe the Megatons of posts not dreceted at you

you still do nothing but call people nae\mes
Seems that
other than trading "sexaul" barbs with the Whinyslit/Woger/Toiddie set,
you've had little else on your feeble mind. As if this was a surprise.

It's been a fun few months watching you dance your little jig,
too, Morkie.

what jig?

you been proven a liar and fraud
I guess I shouldn't be TOO surprised, considering your
immaturity and propensity to be stupid in the face of efforts to guide
you otherwise, by either myself or your Feeble Five cohorts. Pardon
yet another pun, but I keep grinding the organ, and you keep up the
red-hatted monkey routine.

morwe of your trademaked sexaul probelm there
An insult, perhaps, to red-hatted monkeys,
but an apt analogy. The response to this post will only validate it
again.

I finally figured out WHY you are so adamant to NOT fix your
alleged dyslexia, Morkie...If you did, the welfare checks would stop!

if you had a brain (and bothered to use it) you'd know that statement
wasn't true
As long as you can continue to "validate" your "disability", the State
of Michigan continues to send you the checks!

what checks?
I guess it's worth it
(to you) to be perceived as a functionally illiterate boob just so you
can stay at home, stuff your face with hot dogs, beer and chips, and
act like a fool in RRAP.

well I do enjoy potatoe chip but you get the rest wrong dispite your
impling tht you have eyes on the ground and in the air herein
michigan
If you demonstrated ANY ability to function
in society, you'd be forced to get a job! (Check in with
Toiddie...He's got a good lead on hot dog kiosks...maybe he can give
you some pointers...)

Oh yes, here's "the rest of the story..." An the explanation as to
why you refused to tell us when/where you got married...Because you
DIDN'T!

I answered Dave when he asked.

so lied again steve

I'll repeat we were married on 27 apr 2003 Tel Aviv
If you did, "her" income would be taken into account against
your welfare checks. So, just as well to shack up and double dip on
the welfare!

(Yes, Morkie...I know all about it...Wonder HOW I know...?!?!)

you know nothing since none of wht you are posting is true

So, Morkie...I'll let you get back to doing what you do best...Act
like the idiot you are and get what's coming to you!

looking in the mirror I see

Enjoy!

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old March 15th 06, 11:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

wrote:
On 15 Mar 2006 02:38:55 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

Hey Morkie,

Whelp, if I had any questions about your latent desires to get
next to me, they were laid (pardon the pun) to rest when I came back in
and found tons of messages directed to me by you despite the fact that
I told you I was going to be out of pocket for a while.

you said 2 weeks

you lied again

Nope. Not a single word that I wrot is untrue.

BTW tons of post to you?

Yep.

then how do you describe the Megatons of posts not dreceted at you

I didn't. I don't care what you write to the Whinyslit/Woger
crowd.

you still do nothing but call people nae\mes

What's a "nae\mes", Morkie?

Seems that
other than trading "sexaul" barbs with the Whinyslit/Woger/Toiddie set,
you've had little else on your feeble mind. As if this was a surprise.

It's been a fun few months watching you dance your little jig,
too, Morkie.

what jig?

The one you're dancing right now...Just as I predicted.

you been proven a liar and fraud

Nope.

I guess I shouldn't be TOO surprised, considering your
immaturity and propensity to be stupid in the face of efforts to guide
you otherwise, by either myself or your Feeble Five cohorts. Pardon
yet another pun, but I keep grinding the organ, and you keep up the
red-hatted monkey routine.

morwe of your trademaked sexaul probelm there

Nope. But you responded exactly as I said you would.

Thanks.

An insult, perhaps, to red-hatted monkeys,
but an apt analogy. The response to this post will only validate it
again.

I finally figured out WHY you are so adamant to NOT fix your
alleged dyslexia, Morkie...If you did, the welfare checks would stop!

if you had a brain (and bothered to use it) you'd know that statement
wasn't true

Of course it's true. If you no longer have a "disability", they
are going to stop your checks, Morkie.

As long as you can continue to "validate" your "disability", the State
of Michigan continues to send you the checks!

what checks?

Oh, I get it...You've got EBT...My bust. Well, "getting a check"
still refers to collecting an income...In this case yours is from
welfare.

I guess it's worth it
(to you) to be perceived as a functionally illiterate boob just so you
can stay at home, stuff your face with hot dogs, beer and chips, and
act like a fool in RRAP.

well I do enjoy potatoe chip but you get the rest wrong dispite your
impling tht you have eyes on the ground and in the air herein
michigan

No..you enjoy WHOLE BAGS of potato chips, ususally a couple at one
sitting.

If you demonstrated ANY ability to function
in society, you'd be forced to get a job! (Check in with
Toiddie...He's got a good lead on hot dog kiosks...maybe he can give
you some pointers...)

Oh yes, here's "the rest of the story..." An the explanation as to
why you refused to tell us when/where you got married...Because you
DIDN'T!

I answered Dave when he asked.

I asked. You never responded. So I say it's a lie. I don't
believe you're married, and ESPECIALLY "married" to a woman.

so lied again steve

Yes, Morkie, you lied again. No surprise there.

I'll repeat we were married on 27 apr 2003 Tel Aviv

How convienent that you cite a wedding where it can't be verified.

I say you were never married. Especially to a woman.

If you did, "her" income would be taken into account against
your welfare checks. So, just as well to shack up and double dip on
the welfare!

(Yes, Morkie...I know all about it...Wonder HOW I know...?!?!)

you know nothing since none of wht you are posting is true

Sure it is, Morkie. Now stop lying.

So, Morkie...I'll let you get back to doing what you do best...Act
like the idiot you are and get what's coming to you!

looking in the mirror I see.

Nope. You did exactly as expected. You're too predictable.

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 16th 06, 01:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default steve the patholicogal lair

On 15 Mar 2006 15:22:58 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
On 15 Mar 2006 02:38:55 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

Hey Morkie,

Whelp, if I had any questions about your latent desires to get
next to me, they were laid (pardon the pun) to rest when I came back in
and found tons of messages directed to me by you despite the fact that
I told you I was going to be out of pocket for a while.

you said 2 weeks

you lied again

Nope. Not a single word that I wrot is untrue.

you "wrot"

BTW tons of post to you?

Yep.

you are very thin skined

then how do you describe the Megatons of posts not dreceted at you

I didn't. I don't care what you write to the Whinyslit/Woger
crowd.

obsviouslyyou do since you commetn on it

you still do nothing but call people nae\mes

What's a "nae\mes", Morkie?

what is "wrot" asshole?

Seems that
other than trading "sexaul" barbs with the Whinyslit/Woger/Toiddie set,
you've had little else on your feeble mind. As if this was a surprise.

It's been a fun few months watching you dance your little jig,
too, Morkie.

what jig?

The one you're dancing right now...Just as I predicted.

what jig?

you been proven a liar and fraud

Nope.

yes you have been proven a lair and a fraud

I guess I shouldn't be TOO surprised, considering your
immaturity and propensity to be stupid in the face of efforts to guide
you otherwise, by either myself or your Feeble Five cohorts. Pardon
yet another pun, but I keep grinding the organ, and you keep up the
red-hatted monkey routine.

morwe of your trademaked sexaul probelm there

Nope. But you responded exactly as I said you would.

meaning you know about sexaul problesm but refuse to deal with them

get help

Thanks.

An insult, perhaps, to red-hatted monkeys,
but an apt analogy. The response to this post will only validate it
again.

I finally figured out WHY you are so adamant to NOT fix your
alleged dyslexia, Morkie...If you did, the welfare checks would stop!

if you had a brain (and bothered to use it) you'd know that statement
wasn't true

Of course it's true.

you don't have and use a brain
If you no longer have a "disability", they
are going to stop your checks, Morkie.

I get no checks steve, not for any diasablity I do get some money
realted to Mycare of My father but that is based on His health age and
income

As long as you can continue to "validate" your "disability", the State
of Michigan continues to send you the checks!

what checks?

Oh, I get it...You've got EBT...My bust. Well, "getting a check"
still refers to collecting an income...In this case yours is from
welfare.

nope No welfare here

I guess it's worth it
(to you) to be perceived as a functionally illiterate boob just so you
can stay at home, stuff your face with hot dogs, beer and chips, and
act like a fool in RRAP.

well I do enjoy potatoe chip but you get the rest wrong dispite your
impling tht you have eyes on the ground and in the air herein
michigan

No..you enjoy WHOLE BAGS of potato chips, ususally a couple at one
sitting.

realy? that would be news to me

but again you don't know

you knownothing about my life that I haven't told you

If you demonstrated ANY ability to function
in society, you'd be forced to get a job! (Check in with
Toiddie...He's got a good lead on hot dog kiosks...maybe he can give
you some pointers...)

Oh yes, here's "the rest of the story..." An the explanation as to
why you refused to tell us when/where you got married...Because you
DIDN'T!

I answered Dave when he asked.

I asked.

did you?
You never responded.

if it was later i one the post I flushed most then you problem
So I say it's a lie.

and that makes you a lair
I don't
believe you're married, and ESPECIALLY "married" to a woman.

your belief has nothing to due with facts

so lied again steve

Yes, Morkie, you lied again. No surprise there.

no lie her

you are te lair steve

I'll repeat we were married on 27 apr 2003 Tel Aviv

How convienent that you cite a wedding where it can't be verified.

it sure can be

just as well as one can verify anything you claimed

you tell us to call Okinaw (however that is spelled)

I say you were never married. Especially to a woman.

and you are worng

If you did, "her" income would be taken into account against
your welfare checks. So, just as well to shack up and double dip on
the welfare!

(Yes, Morkie...I know all about it...Wonder HOW I know...?!?!)

you know nothing since none of wht you are posting is true

Sure it is, Morkie.

It is not true Iam married. she is female
Now stop lying.

but I am not lying

So, Morkie...I'll let you get back to doing what you do best...Act
like the idiot you are and get what's coming to you!

looking in the mirror I see.

Nope. You did exactly as expected. You're too predictable.

indeed I told the plain truth but that truth is simply something that
you can't face for some reason.

it is a clear sign of your mental illness

Steve, K4YZ

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

he regualrly makes threats of aresst or of the power to confine folks againsthere will

he is lying of course

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

well stevie you assked for it you got it
Mark Morgan

Old March 18th 06, 02:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default Memorandum to steve the pycho

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 19:03:47 -0800, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

On 15 Mar 2006 15:22:58 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

snip
As long as you can continue to "validate" your "disability", the State
of Michigan continues to send you the checks!

what checks?

Oh, I get it...You've got EBT...My bust. Well, "getting a check"
still refers to collecting an income...In this case yours is from
welfare.

What's "EBT"?

more likely EDT for elctronic debittranfer but maybe in Tenn they call
it something else

either way it refers to steve delusionthat I receive welfare

but then I don't have to tell that steve is delsuonal do I

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

he regualrly makes threats of aresst or of the power to confine folks againsthere will

he is lying of course

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398