Old March 16th 06, 06:51 PM posted to alt.test,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default Amateurs Combatting the Avon Flu

wrote:
sucked off an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
You are one stupid little mamma's boy faggot. It's your gay lover
Lardass posting that, dumbass.

you are the poster

Wrong, stupid. You are.

it is evident tht I was not

Old March 16th 06, 07:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

prove I'm gay dickhead,you can't because I'm not gay

Old March 16th 06, 07:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

No I don't dumb**** and you have yet to prove I do

Old March 16th 06, 07:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
AB8MQ

Default Amateurs Combatting the Avon Flu - n9ogl.JPG (0/1)

On 16 Mar 2006 11:26:01 -0800, "N9OGL" wrote:

prove I'm gay dickhead,you can't because I'm not gay

Here is a gay porn star...

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old March 17th 06, 10:03 PM posted to alt.test,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest

wrote:
You are one stupid little mamma's boy faggot. It's your gay lover
Lardass posting that, dumbass.

you are the poster

Wrong, stupid. You are.

it is evident tht I was not

It is evident that you are a liar and a moron.

Old March 17th 06, 10:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

N9OGL wrote:
prove I'm gay dickhead,you can't because I'm not gay

Yep, you're gay, Toad. Now go slam your little male blow up doll there
in your basement.

Old March 17th 06, 10:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

You proved it for him, FAGGOT!

Old March 17th 06, 10:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Lloyd Davies wrote:
On 16 Mar 2006 11:26:01 -0800, "N9OGL" wrote:

prove I'm gay dickhead,you can't because I'm not gay

Here is a gay porn star...

Yes, Davies, you'll be swallowing the green cum today, won't you?

Old March 17th 06, 10:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

Yes, you are gay, Toad.

Prove it you ****ing liar

No, you perfer to love shemales, because you post them to blogs,
faggot.

Prove it you lying ****er....

Old March 17th 06, 10:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

Yep, you're gay, Toad. Now go slam your little male blow up doll there
in your basement.

BLAH BLAH BLAH you have prove it yet, the only thing you have prove is
that dumb-ass and a little whiny troll...crawl back under that rock you
came from, you dumb-ass.