Old March 20th 06, 08:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default hopefully steve wills top and read the ToS (and Mr slit should as well)

http://groups.google.com/intl/en/goo...f_service.html

Old March 20th 06, 08:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

lied to an old friend wrote:
http://groups.google.com/intl/en/gig...f_service.html

Have YOU read them, Mork?

There's about a dozen items in there that will get you "fired"...

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 20th 06, 08:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

K4YZ wrote:
lied to an old friend wrote:

doing it
http://groups.google.com/intl/en/gig...f_service.html

trying to help you steve and the NG read and follow it you agred to it

Why, Morkie?

more violation
but because you agreed to them

Old March 20th 06, 09:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an Old flamer wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
lied to an old friend wrote:

doing it

Doing what?

http://groups.giggle.com/intl/en/gig...f_service.html

trying to help you steve and the NG read and follow it you agred to it

Why, Morkie?

more violation

What violation?

but because you agreed to them

Agreed to what?

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 20th 06, 09:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default when will google put a stop to robeson violtaions

K4YZ wrote:
an Old flamer wrote:

racking up another one
http://groups.giggle.com/intl/en/gig...f_service.html

but because you agreed to them

Agreed to what?

tghe Tos when you signed up for google

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 20th 06, 09:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an Old freak wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an Old flamer wrote:

racking up another one

Another what?

http://groups.giggle.com/intl/en/gig...f_service.html

So?

but because you agreed to them

Agreed to what?

tghe Tos when you signed up for google

So...Everyone EXCEPT you is supposed to follow some rules, Morkie?

BTW...You don't need to answer that...it was rhetorical...We all
KNOW that you have been trying for YEARS to get around rules that
others follow but you didn't want to!

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 20th 06, 09:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default more tos violaiotn by steve

K4YZ wrote:
an Old freak wrote:

another violation

Agreed to what?

tghe Tos when you signed up for google

So...Everyone EXCEPT you is supposed to follow some rules, Morkie?

never said that
report if you think you document a violatio of Googles rules when I hve
posted using google

Old March 20th 06, 09:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default more tos violations by steve

K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:

never said that

Sure you do...Everytime you claim a "TOS" violation...

fradluently risrepsenting my statement is tos violation

It doens't matter what port you entered from.

sure does matter what port you enter Usenet from steve

Google rules govern usenet posts posted through google

other rules apply elsewhere

Indeed if you wre posting though uUsenet zone I could report this sort
of violation to Google and expect results

Steve, K4YZ