Old March 20th 06, 08:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default steve if you wantto keep violating the ToS ..

i'll keep reporting you

Old March 20th 06, 08:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

nobodys old friend wrote:
i'll keep reporting you

I'll report you back...nah-ne-nyahhh!

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 20th 06, 08:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default more toss violations

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:

another violation steve
i'll keep reporting you

I'll report you back...nah-ne-nyahhh!

if you think I am violating them go for it

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 20th 06, 08:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an Old fiend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:

another violation steve

Where?

i'll keep reporting you

I'll report you back...nah-ne-nyahhh!

if you think I am violating them go for it

Why? Then there'd be no little red hatted monkeys to play with!

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 20th 06, 08:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default more violation

K4YZ wrote:
an Old fiend wrote:

another one steve
I'll report you back...nah-ne-nyahhh!

if you think I am violating them go for it

Why?

ecuase yo said you would another lie to your credit it seems then

Old March 20th 06, 08:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an Old freak wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an Old fiend wrote:

another one steve

Another what?

I'll report you back...nah-ne-nyahhh!

if you think I am violating them go for it

Why?

ecuase yo said you would another lie to your credit it seems then

E N G L I S H, Morkie...ENGLISH!

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 20th 06, 09:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default more tos violation by steve

K4YZ wrote:
an Old freak wrote:

and agins

ecuase yo said you would another lie to your credit it seems then

E N G L I S H, Morkie...ENGLISH!

more defaming steve

poor splelling is not a ToS violation
d3efaming someone is

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 20th 06, 09:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an Old liar wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an Old freak wrote:

and agins

Agins?

ecuase yo said you would another lie to your credit it seems then

E N G L I S H, Morkie...ENGLISH!

more defaming steve

More of your obvious lack of understanding of the English
language.

poor splelling is not a ToS violation

I didn't say it was.

d3efaming someone is

What's "d3efaming"...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 20th 06, 09:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default anot Tos violation for the tally

K4YZ wrote:
an Old liar wrote:

another one duly reported
ecuase yo said you would another lie to your credit it seems then

E N G L I S H, Morkie...ENGLISH!

more defaming steve

More of your obvious lack of understanding of the English
language.

clling some named Mark Morkie is defaming

Old March 20th 06, 09:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an Old floozie wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an Old liar wrote:

another one duly reported

Another WHAT?

ecuase yo said you would another lie to your credit it seems then

E N G L I S H, Morkie...ENGLISH!

more defaming steve

More of your obvious lack of understanding of the English
language.

clling some named Mark Morkie is defaming

No it's not.

You act like a juvenile alien with minimalist grasp of the
language you are trying to use...Just like Mork.

It fits.

Sucks to be you.

Steve, K4YZ

Rwell steve now you are speading you poison acros I don't know how many ng Noon-Air Equipment 0 March 17th 06 09:28 PM
now onto steve abuse kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com Policy 0 February 22nd 06 02:35 PM
Julie vs. Steve Shortwave 7 November 9th 04 05:57 PM
Serious radiation questin [email protected] Antenna 45 August 22nd 04 11:42 PM
Totally ticked. ARRL Philosophy Policy 39 February 8th 04 06:49 PM