Old March 20th 06, 09:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default ore lies without aserious tos iolation by steve

an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an Old freak wrote:

another violation

Where?

right ther where altered the atribute

Agreed to what?
tghe Tos when you signed up for google

So...Everyone EXCEPT you is supposed to follow some rules, Morkie?

never said that

Sure you do...Everytime you claim a "TOS" violation...

no I don't I a quite willing to stand the results of any such test
steve

but I don't use google to forge atributions

report if you think you document a violatio of Googles rules when I hve
posted using google

It doens't matter what port you entered from.

Steve this post is not subject to Googles ToS becuase I use usenet
zone to post it it is subect to Usenet zone

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old March 20th 06, 10:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default yet another

K4YZ wrote:
wrote: