RadioBanter

-   -   stev try as you like I will not sit back and let you conitue your efforts to hijack RRAP into your own non conestaul s&M zone (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/90978-stev-try-you-like-i-will-not-sit-back-let-you-conitue-your-efforts-hijack-rrap-into-your-own-non-conestaul-s-m-zone.html)

kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com March 20th 06 11:50 AM

stev try as you like I will not sit back and let you conitue your efforts to hijack RRAP into your own non conestaul s&M zone

and I have more time since I work at my pc than you and and I am plain
stburon
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

K4YZ March 20th 06 12:28 PM

More Markie Mularkie

wrote:
and I have more time since I work...(SNIP)

"work"...?!?!

WORK...?!?!?!

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that the new euphemism for "waiting for this month's welfare
check to arrive"...?!?!

(UNSNIP)...at my pc than you and and I am plain
stburon

No...You're illiterate, selfish, moronic, and juvenile.

Steve, K4YZ

an old freind March 20th 06 12:37 PM

more trashing of the NG by steve

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

violation
and I have more time since I work...(SNIP)

"work"...?!?!

WORK...?!?!?!

Is that the new euphemism for "waiting for this month's welfare
check to arrive"...?!?!

more defmaing me

(UNSNIP)...at my pc than you and and I am plain
stburon

No...You're illiterate, selfish, moronic, and juvenile.

hardly

I don't lie and chaet to enage in attacks as you do

I deal with openlyand as ahonestly as I deem prudent

I do not enage in contant sexaul inuedo or balantly unspuoorted
allegeations

you are selffishthinkingth rule sonly apply to everyone else

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ March 20th 06 12:55 PM

More Markie Mularkie

an old flake wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

violation

Whiner.

and I have more time since I work...(SNIP)

"work"...?!?!

WORK...?!?!?!

Is that the new euphemism for "waiting for this month's welfare
check to arrive"...?!?!

more defmaing me

It's not DEFAMING if it's true, Morkie. Until you show me some
valid source of REAL employment or professional licensure, you're on
welfare.

(UNSNIP)...at my pc than you and and I am plain
stburon

No...You're illiterate, selfish, moronic, and juvenile.

hardly

Nope. It's all true.

I don't lie and chaet to enage in attacks as you do

Sure you do.

I deal with openlyand as ahonestly as I deem prudent

No, you don't.

You have repeatedly stated thta you ARE a liar, and that you will
lie "at will" as you see fit. You are anything EXCEPT honest.

I do not enage in contant sexaul inuedo or balantly unspuoorted
allegeations

Sure you do.

you are selffishthinkingth rule sonly apply to everyone else

If that was in English I might be able to respond to it.

Steve, K4YZ

an old friend March 20th 06 01:01 PM

still more

K4YZ wrote:
an old flake wrote:

another violation
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

violation

Whiner.

yes asking to you obey the rules seems to be too much

more defmaing me

It's not DEFAMING if it's true, Morkie. Until you show me some
valid source of REAL employment or professional licensure, you're on
welfare.

who are you to make such a demand

you are defaming if as is the case I am not on welfare

(UNSNIP)...at my pc than you and and I am plain
stburon

No...You're illiterate, selfish, moronic, and juvenile.

hardly

Nope. It's all true.

nope it isn't

I don't lie and chaet to enage in attacks as you do

Sure you do.

no I don't

I don't goaround altering your posts to read "raped an old freind" or
type "Mark caught on tape..." as the title of a post

I deal with openlyand as ahonestly as I deem prudent

No, you don't.

I certainly do yes it includes some lying but I said "as honestly as I
deem prudent

I do not enage in contant sexaul inuedo or balantly unspuoorted
allegeations

Sure you do.

nope where have I done so?

you are selffishthinkingth rule sonly apply to everyone else

If that was in English I might be able to respond to it.

you can't seem to respond to anything except with attack and defamation
and downright libel

Steve, K4YZ

kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com March 20th 06 03:54 PM

more absuive posting form steve

On 20 Mar 2006 04:28:52 -0800, "K4YZ"

and I have more time since I work...(SNIP)

"work"...?!?!

WORK...?!?!?!

yes work
Is that the new euphemism for "waiting for this month's welfare
check to arrive"...?!?!

(UNSNIP)...at my pc than you and and I am plain
stburon

No...You're illiterate, selfish, moronic, and juvenile.

Illertie no dysgraphic certainly

selfish hardly

morinic not with my IQ
ad hardly juvenile but i am stll young at heart with snese of magic

Steve, K4YZ