Old March 20th 06, 11:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default stev try as you like I will not sit back and let you conitue your efforts to hijack RRAP into your own non conestaul s&M zone

and I have more time since I work at my pc than you and and I am plain
stburon
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old March 20th 06, 03:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default more absuive posting form steve

On 20 Mar 2006 04:28:52 -0800, "K4YZ"

and I have more time since I work...(SNIP)

"work"...?!?!

WORK...?!?!?!

yes work
Is that the new euphemism for "waiting for this month's welfare
check to arrive"...?!?!

(UNSNIP)...at my pc than you and and I am plain
stburon

No...You're illiterate, selfish, moronic, and juvenile.

Illertie no dysgraphic certainly

selfish hardly

morinic not with my IQ
ad hardly juvenile but i am stll young at heart with snese of magic

Steve, K4YZ