Old March 24th 06, 09:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

Default Davey's ****ty car blew up!

Anonymous wrote:
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA...his Transmission was helping out the radiator!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! So much for his ****ty yellow car
holding up!

Was the repeater lurking good this afternoon, UnWiseman? I've been
driving for forty years, UnRoger. My experience is that if you drive
cars, things break. Mine broke. I had it repaired.

Too bad it didn't happen on a icy ridge instead of
the interstate!

What kind of person wishes that sort of thing on another? Are you bound
and determined to illustrate your mental defects and deficiencies?

Maybe it'll happen on your trip to see your...snip

They could likely give you the help you need in an institution, Roger.
You'd have a nice, warm place to stay. You'd have three hot meals every
day and they'd probably let you watch some television. I don't think
they'll let you anywhere near radio equipment or a computer though.

Have you figured out just how you're leaving electronic fingerprints all
over the place yet?

Dave K8MN
Old March 24th 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Dave Heil wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA...his Transmission was helping out the radiator!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! So much for his ****ty yellow car
holding up!

Was the repeater lurking good this afternoon, UnWiseman? I've been
driving for forty years, UnRoger. My experience is that if you drive
cars, things break. Mine broke. I had it repaired.

I hope you catchthis in the cross talk dave

do you think you could tell us what did happen so we can compare notes
with Wismens "version" of events" it ought to be entertaining to us all

Too bad it didn't happen on a icy ridge instead of
the interstate!

What kind of person wishes that sort of thing on another? Are you bound
and determined to illustrate your mental defects and deficiencies?

Wismen Steve