Old March 29th 06, 06:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

Default FROM THE VOICE OF AMATEUR RADIO

NIB BUSTERS: THE SCUM OF THE EARTH!!!

There is a new threat to the Internet, it's not U.S. Government trying
to pass a law to suppress free speech. It's a message board on the
internet that supports the ABUSIVE behavior of it members. Let me start
at the beginning, I am an amateur radio operator, and I have on here
and on the newsgroup rec.radio.amateur.policy discussed about Glenn
Baxter K1MAN. A amateur radio operator who is hated by a number of
people including Brain Crow K3VR, and one known both on the newsgroup
and on NIM Busters Lloyd Davies (Baxter on the air put Davies on his
"Nazi List"). Anyone apparently who "supports" K1MAN gets harassed and
abused by these Anti-K1MAN PEOPLE. As I stated many times before I
neither support K1MAN nor don't support him. I do have however, a deep
concern over the FCC recent $21,000 fine. but I'll discuss that in a
different post. I try to explain my objective side to the issue only to
get harassed by amateur operators, but guess what they don't stop there
they begin posting my callsign and name on different boards including
gay boards and yes, NIM Busters. All for the purpose of harassment and
abuse. Now All for free speech but Free speech doesn't cover abuse and
harassment. The People on NIM Busters Believes that this person
"Newsguy" is me and That I'm going through a proxy. First off I've
never used a proxy, as a matter of fact I posted pictures of my Server
proxy configuration on the Newsgroup. The people at NIM buster could
also check with my service provider and they would also tell them that
I'm not running a proxy. These abuses have become so bad that I have no
choice but report it to the appropriate channels including the US
Attorney General and file a law suit against NIM Buster for promoting
this type of behavior. Again Free Speech DOES NOT protect abusive
behavior. Plus, there is discussion board software out there were the
administrator could remove a person if an abuse occurs, and he set up
what names are not allowed. This would allow people the right to
anonymous speech yet at the same time stop these kinds of
abuses.....but are they using that software??? no and Why?? because the
Admin of NIM Busters is the chief advocator of these abuses, hell just
look at his blog.

Old March 29th 06, 07:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Bruce Simmons

Oh Todd! You make me tingle when I read your masterful posts.
Do I have permission to email you? I'd SO like to meet you.

Bruce