Old April 1st 06, 06:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default well stve is this enough for you to finaly grow up

I am sorry I led about my rank when you post wha I saw as a threat to
kill those years ago, loooking back I do wish I had choosen a defferent

response than that

I n short I apologize to any and all that Might have been offened

there you happy

Old April 9th 06, 08:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

well steve

Old April 9th 06, 09:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Retarded in Chassell

"an Old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
well steve

Check the headers, Stupid. Steve hasn't posted in days. But of course you
wouldn't know that. It is difficult to read headers when your head is stuck
so far up your rectum that you cannot see daylight.
What the heck. Having your head up your ass has at least one benefit. It
keeps your ears warm.
Unfortunately, this arrangement means that all you hear is ****.

Old April 10th 06, 04:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

still wating steve