Old April 1st 06, 06:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default I am sorry Steve, so very sorry, oh so sorry well it get conery but I want the threads to stand out so no can miss em

I am sorry I led about my rank when you post wha I saw as a threat to
kill those years ago, loooking back I do wish I had choosen a defferent

response than that

I n short I apologize to any and all that Might have been offened

there you happy

Old April 3rd 06, 09:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default Sincerity Or April Fool's, Mark?

an old freind wrote:
I am sorry I led about my rank when you post wha I saw as a threat to
kill those years ago, loooking back I do wish I had choosen a defferent

response than that

I n short I apologize to any and all that Might have been offened

there you happy

Let's hope you're being sincere, Mark.

I am leaning towards sincerity, but the date of issue lends itself
to question.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 3rd 06, 03:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default Sincerity Or April Fool's, Mark? that is is obviously my question

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
I am sorry I led about my rank when you post wha I saw as a threat to
kill those years ago, loooking back I do wish I had choosen a defferent

response than that

I n short I apologize to any and all that Might have been offened

there you happy

Let's hope you're being sincere, Mark.

I am leaning towards sincerity, but the date of issue lends itself
to question.

what is not to be sinire about? Isaid the same on other occasion

now when do you apologize steve

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 4th 06, 12:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
I am sorry I led about my rank when you post wha I saw as a threat to
kill those years ago, loooking back I do wish I had choosen a defferent

response than that

I n short I apologize to any and all that Might have been offened

there you happy

Let's hope you're being sincere, Mark.

I am leaning towards sincerity, but the date of issue lends itself
to question.

what is not to be sinire about? Isaid the same on other occasion

What's not to be sincere about...?!?!

You posted your "apology" on April Fool's Day, Mark.

now when do you apologize steve

OK Mark, I am sorry that I doubted your sincerity.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 4th 06, 04:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default be a man if can

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
I am sorry I led about my rank when you post wha I saw as a threat to

what is not to be sinire about? Isaid the same on other occasion

What's not to be sincere about...?!?!

You posted your "apology" on April Fool's Day, Mark.

so you demended thebefore april fools day

I guess so you back out if you got what you said you wanted

now when do you apologize steve

OK Mark, I am sorry that I doubted your sincerity.

and you have to state you will apologze for the restof your lies too

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 4th 06, 07:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More On Mark

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
I am sorry I led about my rank when you post wha I saw as a threat to

what is not to be sinire about? Isaid the same on other occasion

What's not to be sincere about...?!?!

You posted your "apology" on April Fool's Day, Mark.

so you demended thebefore april fools day

Try that again, but in English, Mark.

I guess so you back out if you got what you said you wanted

Back out of what?

So far you've not done what I asked.

now when do you apologize steve

OK Mark, I am sorry that I doubted your sincerity.

and you have to state you will apologze for the restof your lies too

I've never agreed to "apologze for the restof (my) lies", Mark,
since there's nothing to apologize for.

I said I'd say I was sorry for you.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 4th 06, 08:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
taylor Robesion

Default why does my dad welch on his word

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

an old freind wrote:
I am sorry I led about my rank when you post wha I saw as a threat to
kill those years ago, loooking back I do wish I had choosen a defferent

response than that

I n short I apologize to any and all that Might have been offened

there you happy

Let's hope you're being sincere, Mark.

I am leaning towards sincerity, but the date of issue lends itself
to question.

Steve, K4YZ

mark Morgan

Old April 5th 06, 11:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More On Markie

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
I am sorry I led about my rank when you post wha I saw as a threat to

that again, but in English, Mark.

now when do you apologize steve

OK Mark, I am sorry that I doubted your sincerity.

and you have to state you will apologze for the restof your lies too

I've never agreed to "apologze for the restof (my) lies", Mark,
since there's nothing to apologize for.

yes you did liar

No, I did not.

To have agreed to have "apologze for the restof (my) lies" I would
have had to acknowledge that there were lies.

I never have, I never wil

more welching

Nope. SO FAR you have NOT done what was asked of you.

But I'll keep an eye on the mailbox for snail mail from Chassell.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 5th 06, 11:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default Mork Moron Can Only "Win" NG Debates By Abusing The Memory Of Deceased Children

taylor Robesion wrote:

More Markie Mularkie

You can't even spell the names right, but whine about
others.......

Moron.

Steve, K4YZ