Old April 5th 06, 08:29 PM posted to alt.flame.faggots,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
an_old_friend

Default gte help

wrote:

get help

Old April 6th 06, 12:28 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Retard Markie mangles English once again!

assraped by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
Billy "I'll blow you for 50 cents" Smith wrote:
**** faced

Let's not talk about your mommy Mary that way.

get elp

Get a spell checker, stupid.

Old April 6th 06, 12:29 AM posted to alt.flame.faggots,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest

Default Mark can't get anything right.

Billy "goo gobbling retard" Smith wrote:
Spoken like a true goo gobbling Translation: those words hurt me so!

BWHAHAHAHA Billy knows all about goo-gobbling..............don't you
Lloyd?

wrote:

Billy "I'll blow you for 50 cents" Smith wrote:

**** faced

Let's not talk about your mommy Mary that way.

Hi Lloyd, are you still sucking off your black and Hispanic neighbors
in your HUD apartment complex?

Here's Billy's addy:

710 S. Clibnton St. #203
Athens, AL 35611-3582
(256) 233-4396

Billy will suck and swallow!

Put two

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA put two quarters down and Billy will suck you off!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Old April 6th 06, 12:37 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Retard Marky: gte is part of Verizon, dumbass!

assraped by an_old_friend and loved every minute of it wrote:
wrote:
Billy "I'll blow you for 50 cents" Smith wrote:

get help

Get a new line, spammer.

Old April 6th 06, 02:28 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default get help

wrote:
assraped by an_old_friend and loved every minute of it wrote:

anyone that could right that line needs help

please go get it

Old April 6th 06, 02:46 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Retard Marky proves he's an imbecile!

wrote:
assraped by an_old_friend and loved every minute of it wrote:

anyone that could right that line needs help

How does one "right" a line? Don't you mean "write?" You proved
yourself to be an illiterate imbecile, Marky. You can't blame that on
so-called "dyslexia."