Old April 8th 06, 04:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
not an old friend yet

Default Liberty nitwit Net starts in 12 hours!

Yeah, she was a lib treehugger bitch...even had a
fading KERRY-EDWARDS 2004 bumper sticker!
But ... she was hot! Smokin'!

So I told the slut that I loved baby
seals, that Lenin was my hero, and then I l
iked to feed the homeless in my spare time.

Bingo! The whore was in my bed
spreading her ass cheeks for me
and begging for it up the ****ter!

So I banged the hell out of her ass!
After I pumped her bowels full of my
jizz, I fed her my **** & blood & cum-covered
dick! Then she lay back and expected me
to eat her! So I told the **** to get dressed!

She looked at me blankly! I just turned
the radio on to Hannity, then picked up
Ann Coulter's book and started reading
it. The skank started yelling at me!

So I grabbed the ****, dragged her out
onto the porch by her hair, and hurled
her off the balcony and down into my
front yard! Then I tossed her clothes into
the fireplace!

The stupid douchebag ran down
the street, naked & crying, my jizz
dribbling out of her torn up ********!

Next bitch I snag I'll put bullets into
her skull, cut her body into chunks
and feed her to the woodchipper or
the dumpster in dollar store
trashbags behind the McDonalds
or Burger King. (they won't know the
difference) ALLAH AKABAR!!

(note: the preceeding was purley fantasy for the
purpose of providing certain individuals in R.R.A.P.
with new wank material. If you believe this to
be real you need to get help from Scientology)
Old April 8th 06, 05:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default get help

not an old friend yet wrote:
Yeah, she was a lib treehugger bitch...even had a
fading KERRY-EDWARDS 2004 bumper sticker!

get help