Old April 9th 06, 08:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Slow Code

Default Is this too much to ask?

When 75 meters opens up, why not plan a sked and have a little net with
each other rather than poluting the rec.radio groups with you bathroom
grade school style flaming, or are you all just a bunch of keyboarders
with no real radio skills?

SC
Old April 9th 06, 08:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
AB8MQ

On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 19:48:59 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

When 75 meters opens up, why not plan a sked and have a little net with
each other rather than poluting the rec.radio groups with you bathroom
grade school style flaming, or are you all just a bunch of keyboarders
with no real radio skills?

Im too scared so Ill stay behind the curtains............Dave may show
up again.

SC

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old April 9th 06, 08:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default get help

Slow Code wrote:
When 75 meters opens up, why not plan a sked and have a little net with

well after the expected R&O come through ending code testing and
allowing my long delayed upgrade to extra I'll be out of here I am just
filling time here and when I am aloowed to do I dfo that on the air

Old April 9th 06, 09:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

AB8MQ wrote:
On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 19:48:59 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

When 75 meters opens up, why not plan a sked and have a little net with
each other rather than poluting the rec.radio groups with you bathroom
grade school style flaming, or are you all just a bunch of keyboarders
with no real radio skills?

Im too scared so Ill stay behind the curtains............Dave may show
up again.

well wsiemen certainly is scared but thanks for confessing to it in
his name fraud

Old April 9th 06, 09:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Lardass Lloyd not AB8MQ wrote:
On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 19:48:59 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

When 75 meters opens up, why not plan a sked and have a little net with
each other rather than poluting the rec.radio groups with you bathroom
grade school style flaming, or are you all just a bunch of keyboarders
with no real radio skills?

Lloyd Davies, N0VFP has tried for over 12 years and he can't get 5 wpm
code or the General exam. He's just a fat and lazy *******.

Im too scared so Ill stay behind the curtains............Dave may show
up again.

Fatass Dave won't show his or his whore wife's face, fatty. Just like
you wouldn't show yours when Oris Grimm N4CND came to YOUR door.

Old April 9th 06, 09:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old friend wrote:
AB8MQ wrote:
On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 19:48:59 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

When 75 meters opens up, why not plan a sked and have a little net with
each other rather than poluting the rec.radio groups with you bathroom
grade school style flaming, or are you all just a bunch of keyboarders
with no real radio skills?

Im too scared so Ill stay behind the curtains............Dave may show
up again.

well wsiemen certainly is scared but thanks for confessing to it in
his name fraud

Want to bet he's scared, dumbass? No, you can't afford to sell your
food stamps.

Old April 9th 06, 09:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old friend wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
When 75 meters opens up, why not plan a sked and have a little net with

well after the expected R&O come through ending code testing and
allowing my long delayed upgrade to extra I'll be out of here I am just

Translation: Markie is just too stupid to pass the tests now.

filling time here and when I am aloowed to do I dfo that on the air

BWHAHAHAHA , then Markie will have his license pulled by the FCC so
fast for his online behavior on the hambands.

Old April 9th 06, 09:19 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.cb.skip
Big Red Ham

Slow "blow-job" Code wrote:
When 75 meters opens up, why not plan a sked and have a little net with
each other rather than poluting the rec.radio groups with you bathroom
grade school style flaming, or are you all just a bunch of keyboarders
with no real radio skills?

SC

poluting 75 with your bs is better because????
yep,takes a lot of "radio skill" to have a "net".LOL!
now **** off, you dim wit.