Old April 9th 06, 11:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
AB8MQ

Default to all the idiots and children on here

On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 21:20:03 GMT, "classsic" wrote:

You know who you are!

PLEASE TAKE YOUR ASININE AND BELLIGERENT CONVERSATIONS ELSEWHERE!!!!

I know you will probably say something like...."go to hell, I can post
anywhere I want to" But....

This is NOT the place for it, and you know it!!

THE ONLY REASON YOU DO IT HERE IS SO OTHERS WILL READ IT!!
Let me say that again....

THE ONLY REASON YOU DO IT HERE IS SO OTHERS WILL READ IT!!

You KNOW if you make a group of your own, so you can fight and carry on like
children by yourself, nobody would ever read it, hence the above statement.

So please take it to some other forum more suited to the kinds of messages
you post.

Thank you.

This is the only place I can talk ****, im afraid of people in person!

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old April 10th 06, 02:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Lloyd Davies N0VFP wrote:

This is the only place I can talk ****, im afraid of people in person!

You sure are, fatty, that's why you were a no-show at Dalton hamfest!