Old April 12th 06, 05:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
U-Know-Who

Default Also crossposted

"U-Know-Who" wrote in message

"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message

Hey, it's never to late. You stop learning when you're dead in my view.
It sure beats exchanging insults on this news group.

Leland, stop trying to hide the garbage you've posted to this group under
your various nyms, and been busted numerous times for it. You and your
buddy N8WWM are total ****tards, and should be viewed as such. Yes, from
time to time, you post here in the present persona and make some sense,
but for the most part your mental instability and lack of useful qualities
leaves you blabbering to yourself. You are one of two people in this NG
that are the kings of insults, and for you to come in here espousing your
virtues is total lie and you know it.

U-Know-Who

*Doug and Leland flamesuit now worn...

Leland C. Scott is AKA KC8LDO

Old April 12th 06, 03:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
John L. Sielke

U-Know-Who wrote:
"U-Know-Who" wrote in message

"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message

Hey, it's never to late. You stop learning when you're dead in my view.
It sure beats exchanging insults on this news group.

Leland, stop trying to hide the garbage you've posted to this group under
your various nyms, and been busted numerous times for it. You and your
buddy N8WWM are total ****tards, and should be viewed as such. Yes, from
time to time, you post here in the present persona and make some sense,
but for the most part your mental instability and lack of useful qualities
leaves you blabbering to yourself. You are one of two people in this NG
that are the kings of insults, and for you to come in here espousing your
virtues is total lie and you know it.

U-Know-Who

*Doug and Leland flamesuit now worn...

Leland C. Scott is AKA KC8LDO

It is always fascinating that those who bemoan the lack of decency, etc., have
not the intestinal fortitude to identify themselves. I mean ""U-Know-Who"
" REALLY! If you have something to say, have the guts to put
your name or call on it.

John W2AGN
Old April 12th 06, 10:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

"John L. Sielke" wrote in message
U-Know-Who wrote:
"U-Know-Who" wrote in message

[...]

This is why:

SIELKE, JOHN L
1353 SAMUEL DR
VINELAND NJ 08360

Now any idiot on rec.radio.cb can now mail you jockstraps and show up at
your door. You should know that the internet has always been about
anonymity, as is CB.

Old April 14th 06, 02:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
W2AGN

U-Know-Who wrote:
"U-Know-Who" wrote in message

[...]

Well, mail is easily ignored, and I keep a 12 gauge close by, so I am
not particularly concerned. One who is too gutless to identify himself
is certainly too gutless to show up at my door, and if he did, it would
be unfortunate for him, if he chose to act in a threatening manner.

Old April 15th 06, 12:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Steveo

W2AGN wrote:
Well, mail is easily ignored, and I keep a 12 gauge close by, so I am

not particularly concerned. One who is too gutless to identify himself
is certainly too gutless to show up at my door, and if he did, it would
be unfortunate for him, if he chose to act in a threatening manner.

I'll shoot the ass out of the raccoons, butt I miss sometimes so shooting
ain't my favorite control..the ****ers run off and die someplace else.

I've found trapping to be the most efficient control for raccoons, here in
N Ohio.
Old April 15th 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Steveo

W2AGN wrote:
and if he did, it would
be unfortunate for him, if he chose to act in a threatening manner.

Good point.