Old April 12th 06, 07:22 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Plod's Conscience

Default Radio Communications Foundation (RCF) - is a confidence trick underway?

We are well used to the double-speak, spin-doctoring, side-stepping,
bull****ting and downright lying that are the habituations of anyone
and
everyone associated with the control of the Potty.

What, then, is the hidden agenda that lies behind the RCF?

If there were to be a national society in Britland that represented
the interests of Radio Hams (Yes, I know it's a "pipe" dream) then
such a society might be expected to fly the flag for Ham Radio
and undertake various public relations exercises.

Why, then, start a foundation with those ends in mind?

Can it be that the Potty recognise that the writing is on
the wall and are safely feathering their nests with an escape
route? (It is noticeable that the controlling parties of the Potty
and of the RCF are the same people)

When the employees of the Potty are involved with the RCF
(which is legally an entirely separate organisation) do they
take days-without-pay from the Potty?

Why con subscribing members of the Potty mob to pay out
yet again for the RCF (The "Big ****ters" of BadCon?)?

Why do the annual expenses of the RCF, seemingly a charity
staffed by volunteers run to tens of thousands of pounds? Is
someone already ensconced as a highly-paid chief executive
in preparation for the demise of the Potty?

Why does the RCF exist at all - it is inconceivable that this
could happen in Yankland, where the ARRL _DOES_ represent
the interests of Radio Hams!

Old April 12th 06, 08:30 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI

on 12/04/2006 19:22 The Chippenham Village Idiot said the following:

Why does the RCF exist at all -

Why do YOU exist at all?

....(_!_)...
Old April 12th 06, 08:59 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Mike G4KFK

Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI wrote:
Why do YOU exist at all?

C'mon Frank - do keep up at the back. Without Beanie, the Wiltshire
Police would have no way to break in their new boots :-)

73
Mike G4KFK
www.g4kfk.co.uk

Old April 12th 06, 11:00 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Howard Long

"Plod's Conscience" wrote in message
oups.com...
What, then, is the hidden agenda that lies behind the RCF?

You could try asking the trustees directly. Their details are here
http://www.commsfoundation.org/trustees.htm.

Far from being some kind of conspiracy as you suggest, I am sorry to
disappoint you but it is simply that as a registered charity it allows
donations to be relieved of tax.

A significant amout of the 'tens of thousands' that you speak of probably go
at least in part to the staffing and upkeep of GB4FUN.

Please let us know the results of your discussions with the trustees.

73, Howard G6LVB

Old April 13th 06, 08:16 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Young Nick

Can it be that the Potty recognise that the writing is on
the wall and are safely feathering their nests with an escape
route?

That's exactly what it is. The RSCB (like the rest of us) knows
perfectly well that the "Radio Society" con is blown wide open.
Their credibility is zero, and we have all see precisely how they
have manipulated Ofcom into creating Multiband CB as a cash
cow for Kirby & Co.

(It is noticeable that the controlling parties of the Potty
and of the RCF are the same people)

You bet they are. . .

Why con subscribing members of the Potty mob to pay out
yet again for the RCF (The "Big ****ters" of BadCon?)?

Because they really *do* think you're all morons! You're all expected
to be so stupid as to not realise that you have indeed been conned -
yet again. The RSCB has a long history of treating the mug punters
with total contempt. It would be foolish to expect that to change.
Face the facts: The RSCB is determined to milk you dry - whatever
way they can.

Why does the RCF exist at all - it is inconceivable that this
could happen in Yankland, where the ARRL _DOES_ represent
the interests of Radio Hams!

The ARRL really is a "National Radio Society", not a magazine
publisher running a scam. . .

BIG difference !!

Young Nick

Old April 13th 06, 10:33 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Bowman

"Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI" wrote in message
on 12/04/2006 19:22 The Chippenham Village Idiot said the following:

Why does the RCF exist at all -

Why do YOU exist at all?

...(_!_)...

Its not Beanies fault Frank, blame the test tube for the genetic misfire

Old April 13th 06, 05:05 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy
ted_radioham

What I am unable to understand if the Vehicles are donated as is the Gear,
run by volunteers why does it cost thousands of pounds per year to run ?, It
seems strange. I have yet to see published figures anywhere regarding the
costings of GB4FUN old or new one, perhaps someone can point me in the
direction of this informed information on how they spend the dosh.

Old April 13th 06, 06:13 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Plod's Conscience

Well said - do they think that they can carry on conning
BadCon readers into a sense of self-importance when
names and callsigns of donors are published but without
then revealing details of where the money goes?

Don't tell me - I know - "commercial confidence" again!

Or should that read, "commercial confidence trick"?

WHY ARE THE RUNNING COSTS OF THE RCF TENS OF THOUSANDS?

***** If the RCF is independent of The Potty (as is falsely
claimed) why are details of the donors published AT ALL
in BadCon which is the house journal of a commercial
publishing company?

THERE WOULD SEEM TO BE A PRIMA
FACIE CASE FOR A COMPLAINT TO THE CHARITY
COMMISSIONERS! *****

Old April 13th 06, 06:14 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Nemesis

Plod's Conscience wrote:
THERE WOULD SEEM TO BE A PRIMA
FACIE CASE FOR A COMPLAINT TO THE CHARITY
COMMISSIONERS! *****

You must enjoy complaining...
--
Nemesis,
Methsods in Maaaadness.. an arresting experience!

Old April 13th 06, 08:33 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy
The Magnum

"Nemesis" wrote in message
Plod's Conscience wrote:
THERE WOULD SEEM TO BE A PRIMA
FACIE CASE FOR A COMPLAINT TO THE CHARITY
COMMISSIONERS! *****

You must enjoy complaining...

He's probably already cut and pasted it from another of his earlier rants
and is poised ready to post it as we speak....he's just got to rummage down
the back of the settee to find the appropriate stamp money... or do they
give deposits back on Meths bottles so he needs to empty the one he may or
may not be swigging from first??

Who knows.... who really cares... and who let him stay at home over Easter?

I see though that he has homed in on Brian again... trying to bribe him for
an apology... how low will the man stoop...

Graham
--

Radio is only a Hobby. Don't let it rule your life...

73/51 - Graham, 26-Golf Charlie-19