Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 13th 06, 02:58 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Plod's Conscience

Default TIME TO RESIGN FROM THE RSCB? (Is the ARRL any better?)

Let me get this right.

You asked for help.

I responded immediately and offered exactly what
you were seeking.

Your response was to originate gratuitous abuse and to
threaten police action against me.

Are you sick in the mind, or, perhaps, just sick in the mind?

That you are a director of the RSCB and make repeated nasty
and personal attacks on those who aspire to the traditional
traits of _REAL_ Radio Hams can only mean one thing....

ALL _REAL_ RADIO HAMS WHO HAVE NOT DONE SO
ALREADY SHOULD RESIGN IMMEDIATELY FROM THE
RSCB IN DISGUST AT THEIR ATTITUDE AS REPRESENTED
BY YOU.

(Is Peter Kirby aware of the way in which his latest pet
lap-dog is ****ing on the strawberries?)

Brian Reay wrote:
"Plod's Conscience" wrote in message
ups.com...
I've got a few that I'd be happy to look up for you.

All I ask is that you in return retract and apologise
for your grossly offensive and gratuitous insulting
remarks about sheep-shagging and the drinking of
methylated spirit and explain how you came to think
that such disgusting public outbursts were ever appropriate
behaviour for a student teacher.

Now, that isn't too much to ask of a reasonable,
decent and civilised person, is it?

Brian Reay wrote:
Anyone have any old issues of Radio and Electronics World- a mag the was
published in the early / mid 1980s and grew (as I recall) from Radio
Constructor?
I'm after a copy of an article to assist another amateur.
--
73
Brian, G8OSN

Once again Gareth, you try and get something to which you are not entitled
by offering something you don't have.
Bit of a habit of yours, isn't it.
Now, run along before the local police come after you again.