Old April 16th 06, 02:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
NO9GL

Default A little Q and A

A little Q and A

1. NO9GL LIVES IN HIS PARENT'S BASEMENT

A. Not true, NO9GL actually lives on the very top level of his parents
1908 home. That is sometimes called the attic. When NO9GL parents
both retire (in another two years) they plan to move out of state and
NO9GL GET'S the house. I know there are some dumb ****s out there that
have never heard of term inheritance, but that's what the deal is.
After that I will come out of the attic and go downstairs.

2. NO9GL IS A CHILD MOLESTER

A. NOT TRUE, to constitute as child molester, you must have performed
or attempt to preform a sexual act with an underage child. NO9GL has
never done that. Instead, I just look at naked little kids and pant.
That you dumb ****s is called a pedophile. Got it? A pedophile isn't
illegal either it just what someone likes.