Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 17th 06, 08:50 PM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave
The Stinking Bishop of Tuba City

Default Art looks pretty good for 61.....

Jim Volstad wrote:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/pa...ml?theme=light

.....but marring a "girl" 40 years younger then himself. Only three months
after his late wife died?? That's a bit over the top.

I know he must be lonely, but that is why he has his Ham Radio.

Oh well. Hope everything works out for the couple.

Ham Radio Operators are GOLD PLATED KOOKS!
Trust me on this one. I have two of these weirdoes
living down the block from me and they are VERY
strange people. When they are not interfering with
my Cable TV they are scrounging around the neighborhood
in their beat up old cars looking for electronics junk
or finally cutting their lawns which seem to be in a
near-forever state of un-cut 12" tall grass and weeds.
Their kids run around in rags and beat up old dollar
store sneakers cause the wifie of one of em told me
her "******* husband she never should have married"
spends all his money on radio gear and/or getting tanked up
on booze at the local Am Legion Hall. Trust me pookie.
You don't want hams in your neighborhood. They remind me
of the kind of people who go and shoot up Post Offices
and/or their Ex-Employers...