Old April 18th 06, 09:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default steve invents yetmore lies

I guess he got to be the female the next night, eh...?!?!

You're a welfare cheat. Period.

nope not on welfare let alone cheating to get it

Sure you are.

your proof?

Ask the State of Michigan.

you are the one makig the claim not Michigan

Seems that "carry your own freight" crap only applies to everyone
else EXCEPT you, eh, WelfareBoy?

As you like to say, carry your own freight, Putz Boy.

it is your frieght steve

Nope. I'm not on welfare.

You are.

besidesI know Michigan will say Iam not colloecting welfare thae may
offer me thechane to apply but they know I am not geting it

Sure you are.

id love to see it, but I can't see vapourware

It's not, but then you know that.

it is vapourware

Nope.

You're faking your "disability".

nope but it does not get me any money steve

Sure it does. That's what the welfare's for, Mork.

you lied again steve

Nope.

I wish it did

Did what?

got me welfare it would certainly make life easier

How? Being a leech on society is easy?

Whoa! What am I asking here...Of COURSE it's easy for you!

You do it so well!

You want MORE...!??!

sure Id like more than zero dollars from welfare

You're getting more than zero. A lot more.

It's still only a fraction of what I make, but then I have a job.

your lie that I am child molestor or rapist or homosexaul

You're all three, so where did I "lie"...?!?!

I am none of the hree so you lied

But you are so I didn't.

nope I am none of those

Sure you are.

nope your proof?

The allegations in Illiopolis are good enough for me.

so you lied

Nope.

yes you did

Nope.

that my wife is male instead of female

We KNOW "she's" a male, Morkie.

wel I know better

Then you're a bigger idiot than I gave you credit for, and that
was a pretty big idiot!

nope

And now even BIGGER!

hardly

Oh Morkie! Don't be shy! OF COURSE you're a bigger idiot!

that she is born in another country

"She" was.

nope that is a lie as well

Not unless I see a marriage certificate to the contrary.

what you would need is birth certifcate idoit

I LOVE it when you try to insult somone by calling them an "idoit".

well you are happy then

In more ways than one.

No, Morkie...The applicant's place of birth is supposed to be on
the marriage certificate.

but wether or not you see either does not alter the fact she was born
in Wisconsin

There's a city in Central Europe called "Wisconsin"...?!?!

maybe there is I would not know but she was born in east Troy Wisconsin

East Troy Wisconsin, Romania?

she was in Wiscosin I have even given the name ofthe town she grew up
and where her father still lives

I can give you the name of 10 cities with someone named Hojnacki
in it.

that is more than I can but we have East troy WI, Matoon IL (her mom
these days the Quad cities would have several (her uncles and various
of his relations) detroit Mi her grandma and some other members of the
family
but you point?

The point is I don't believe you.

your lack of belief is not evidence steve

It doesn't matter.

you also think she is male

"She" is.

The problem is you believe he's a woman.

You allege that you got married in Israel.

indeed

So you admit it IS nothing but an allegation.

First of all I don't
believe you were even IN Israel,.....

your lackof belief does alter reality Ihave beento Isreal several
times, all Jews can go at leastonce at little or no costif they apply
to the various Jewsih federations for the money

Now wait a minute...YOU said you were pagan.

yes indeed I am now pagan

That means no god.

no it does not another lie

Now you're JEWISH...?!?!

I was born Jewish and remain so, ethnicly

Old April 18th 06, 09:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old freind lied, and then lied some more

First of all I don't
believe you were even IN Israel,.....

your lackof belief does alter reality Ihave beento Isreal several
times, all Jews can go at leastonce at little or no costif they apply
to the various Jewsih federations for the money

Now wait a minute...YOU said you were pagan.

yes indeed I am now pagan

That means no god.

no it does not another lie

No, it's not a lie.

You cannot profess to be a pagan and then talk about God...At
least not the God of Abraham.

Now you're JEWISH...?!?!

I was born Jewish and remain so, ethnicly

You were born an American. Ethnically, you're a putz.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 18th 06, 09:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default steve invents some more lie

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind lied, and then lied some more

First of all I don't
believe you were even IN Israel,.....

your lackof belief does alter reality Ihave beento Isreal several
times, all Jews can go at leastonce at little or no costif they apply
to the various Jewsih federations for the money

Now wait a minute...YOU said you were pagan.

yes indeed I am now pagan

That means no god.

no it does not another lie

No, it's not a lie.

yes it is a lie

You cannot profess to be a pagan and then talk about God...At
least not the God of Abraham.

backpedaling agian steve why not admit you blew it

Now you're JEWISH...?!?!

I was born Jewish and remain so, ethnicly

You were born an American.

that too yes
Ethnically, you're a putz.

nope another lie

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 18th 06, 10:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind lied, and then lied some more

First of all I don't
believe you were even IN Israel,.....

your lackof belief does alter reality Ihave beento Isreal several
times, all Jews can go at leastonce at little or no costif they apply
to the various Jewsih federations for the money

Now wait a minute...YOU said you were pagan.

yes indeed I am now pagan

That means no god.

no it does not another lie

No, it's not a lie.

yes it is a lie

You cannot profess to be a pagan and then talk about God...At
least not the God of Abraham.

backpedaling agian steve why not admit you blew it

No...YOU are the "backpeddler", Morkie!

Now you're JEWISH...?!?!

I was born Jewish and remain so, ethnicly

You were born an American.

that too yes

Ethnically, you're a putz.

nope another lie

The absolute truth.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 18th 06, 10:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default steve invent more lie

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind lied, and then lied some more

No, it's not a lie.

yes it is a lie

You cannot profess to be a pagan and then talk about God...At
least not the God of Abraham.

backpedaling agian steve why not admit you blew it

No...YOU are the "backpeddler", Morkie!

not at allindeed I tell a fully consistant story not een any new
relavtion but jst facts I postedher years ago

Now you're JEWISH...?!?!

I was born Jewish and remain so, ethnicly

You were born an American.

that too yes

Ethnically, you're a putz.

nope another lie

The absolute truth.

nope you are lying as almost always

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 18th 06, 10:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an old freind spewed:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind barfed:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind lied, and then lied some more

No, it's not a lie.

yes it is a lie

You cannot profess to be a pagan and then talk about God...At
least not the God of Abraham.

backpedaling agian steve why not admit you blew it

No...YOU are the "backpeddler", Morkie!

not at allindeed I tell a fully consistant story not een any new
relavtion but jst facts I postedher years ago

There's NOTHING consistent about you EXCEPT deceit, Mork.

Now you're JEWISH...?!?!

I was born Jewish and remain so, ethnicly

You were born an American.

that too yes

Ethnically, you're a putz.

nope another lie