Old April 18th 06, 10:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default you finishlying for the nightnow?

let see you lie about my wife gender place of birth
and you lie about having proof I am welfare adnd

youlie about my comitting fraud and my brith and all sorts of stuff you
have no way of knwoing about

it islie your lying claims that was drinking no proof no evednece just
bull

Old April 18th 06, 10:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old freind ralphed on the NG:

let see you lie about my wife gender place of birth

Nope.

and you lie about having proof I am welfare adnd

Nope.

youlie about my comitting fraud and my brith and all sorts of stuff you
have no way of knwoing about

Sure I have every way of know this stuff...I have the same Internet
you do, PutzBoy!

it islie your lying claims that was drinking no proof no evednece just
bull

No bull...Your idiotic behaviour proves it!

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 18th 06, 10:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default steve never finished lying it seems

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind ralphed on the NG:

let see you lie about my wife gender place of birth

Nope.

yep

and you lie about having proof I am welfare adnd

Nope.

yep

youlie about my comitting fraud and my brith and all sorts of stuff you
have no way of knwoing about

Sure I have every way of know this stuff...I have the same Internet
you do, PutzBoy!

which doesn't gie you acces to what you claim

it islie your lying claims that was drinking no proof no evednece just
bull

No bull...Your idiotic behaviour proves it!

more lies steve

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 18th 06, 10:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

deceived by an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind ralphed on the NG:

let see you lie about my wife gender place of birth

Nope.

yep

Nope.

and you lie about having proof I am welfare adnd

Nope.

yep

Nope. If so, give us the name of your business? How are you
listed? Wht do you do?

youlie about my comitting fraud and my brith and all sorts of stuff you
have no way of knwoing about

Sure I have every way of know this stuff...I have the same Internet
you do, PutzBoy!

which doesn't gie you acces to what you claim

Sure it does.

That YOU are too stupid to find it isn't my problem.

it islie your lying claims that was drinking no proof no evednece just
bull

No bull...Your idiotic behaviour proves it!

more lies steve

Not a one.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 18th 06, 10:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default steve never stops lying

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind ralphed on the NG:

let see you lie about my wife gender place of birth

Nope. If so, give us the name of your business? How are you
listed? Wht do you do?

I do consulting

youlie about my comitting fraud and my brith and all sorts of stuff you
have no way of knwoing about

Sure I have every way of know this stuff...I have the same Internet
you do, PutzBoy!

which doesn't gie you acces to what you claim

Sure it does.

nope

you are lying which is yor SOP steve

it islie your lying claims that was drinking no proof no evednece just
bull

No bull...Your idiotic behaviour proves it!

more lies steve

Not a one.

yep lots of em

and you know it too