Old April 18th 06, 11:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve

Default steve you realy are stupid

you are dumb dumber than Wismen if youthinkid give youone of my busness
cards

whatso you can harras me by phone as well?

why are you that dumb.

even Dave gives me more credit than that

Old April 25th 06, 01:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default steve the bully can dish it but can't take it

why steve?

Old April 25th 06, 05:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mularkie

dumber than an old fiend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:More Morkie Mularkie...But This Time He Goes Over The Line

how so?

You exceeded your Moron factor by an exponential number this time.

MorkieMoron wrote::
K4YZ wrote:
:

whatso you can harras me by phone as well?

I wouldn't do that.

with all the lying you do I don't believe you

What lying?

yuor lying all of it

What lying?

You keep claiming that I'm lying but have yet to prove a single
sentence of it other than to say "because I said so".

That's not "proof".

give my regards to Col Rushing

I seriously doubt that Col Rushing would entertain greetings from
you, Mork.

And Mork...On this wing's last SAR evaluation by the Air Force,
ONE section of all evaluated took an "Outstanding"...Communications.
Ya wanna guess who was behind that rating?

I guess you thought by sending an e-mail to the Wing Commander of
the Tennessee Wing, Civil Air Patrol, it somehow would change the fact
that everyone here knows who and what you are.

you guess wrong

Nope. I guessed right. And it didn't take much effort for them
to figure it out either.

I hoped it migth result in you losing somethign you seem to value
you claim my taking thing to the offline goes over the lien

What did you think they were going to do, Mork?

What do you think I am going to "lose"...?!?!

So far, all I have GAINED is SYMPATHY for having to deal with an
online stalker, which is exactly what you present ! ! ! ! ! !

how you have been doing it for a long time steve
di you hear from him I haerd from CAP's IG who assures that you wing
comander will atpemt to deal with your despiectable behavoir that is a
a disgreace to that unifrom and rank

First of all, Mork, I've never posted to you FROM one of thier
computers or servers. Ergo no misuse or misappropriation of thier
services or facilities occured. No fraud or theft.

Secondly, I've never posted to you AS a member officer. Ergo I've
never disgraced the uniform since I wasn't "wearing" it when we've had
these forays. That I happen to be a member does not matter. No
misrepresentation.

Thirdly, I've never represented myself as representing them or
their opinion on any matter when addressing you, therefore I've not
engaged them as a participant in these proceedings. Again...No
misrepresentation.

Ergo, at the most, it's an annoyance and someone will have to file
a piece of paper somewhere saying that some semi-literate USENET
stalker filed a "complaint" against an officer whose service and
professional reputation are known...And known for over 30 years.

Lastly, Mork, I sent THEM copies of your "I am a Colonel", "I was
drafted" (along with your birthdate) , "They won't let me resign" posts
and your "Yes, I lie and I'll teach my kids to lie" posts. The last one
probably nailing the coffin shut on any "complaints" you may have filed
and may file in the future in-as-much as they are quite proud of thier
Cadet program and the values it teaches...None of which include your
style of conduct or morality.

Mork...WHAT did you think that an organization that is chock-full
of REAL Veterans would think when they got a load of your claims?
Especially about being a "Colonel"...?!?!

As for the response you got, I have no doubt they responded
politely and professionally. That's what they do.

But now they also know what a cukoo bird you really are.

Steve, K4YZ