Old April 25th 06, 02:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Slow Code

Default ARRL membership stable? Anyone Know?

Is it stable, or is it declining?

That can be a clue as to how much they'd be willing to go in their
proposals to the FCC to dumb things down more.

It worked before.

Get a license, then get a test fee discount on a new membership.

Greed makes organizations do bad things.

I liked the old ARRL when it cared about us.

SC
Old April 25th 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Slow Code wrote:
Is it stable, or is it declining?

declining
ghet over it

Old April 25th 06, 12:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

assraped by an_old_friend wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
Is it stable, or is it declining?

declining
ghet over it

Translation: Markie can't afford the membership fee.

Old April 26th 06, 07:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Slow Code wrote:
Is it stable, or is it declining?

declining
ghet over it

Translation: Markie can't afford the membership fee.

lying ahin i could afford it but I don't feel they worth supporting

Old April 27th 06, 12:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Slow Code

"an_old_friend" wrote in
ps.com:

Slow Code wrote:
Is it stable, or is it declining?

declining

I guess that means we can expect them to propose making 50% the passing
score for written exams, and there goes the code requirement.

Old April 27th 06, 03:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Slow Code wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in
ps.com:

Slow Code wrote:
Is it stable, or is it declining?

declining

I guess that means we can expect them to propose making 50% the passing
score for written exams......

why?
.., and there goes the code requirement.

the cade requirement is life support now the FCC will likely strike it
after dayton and before the NVEC meeting