Old April 26th 06, 07:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default btw steve

if CAP can't doanything to you a meber of CAP they can't do anything to
me either

Old April 26th 06, 08:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old friend wrote:
if CAP can't doanything to you a meber of CAP they can't do anything to
me either

They WON'T do anything to me (other than notify me in writing of
your "complaint") since no CAP rule or regulation was broken.

And no, they can't "do" anything to you...But your "complaint"
becomes an official, subponeable record.

Thanks.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 26th 06, 08:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
if CAP can't doanything to you a meber of CAP they can't do anything to
me either

They WON'T do anything to me (other than notify me in writing of
your "complaint") since no CAP rule or regulation was broken.

ah yess good glad to hear that

it should make you rethink you choosen course of action in continueing
your efforts at libel

And no, they can't "do" anything to you...But your "complaint"
becomes an official, subponeable record.

meaning you were lying again when you stated in another thread they
could

Thanks.

no problem

if you would like more of this then if you give the measn to reach your
bosses as Nurse I'll be happy to see what I do to get you yet more but
only if you realy want it

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 26th 06, 08:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
if CAP can't doanything to you a meber of CAP they can't do anything to
me either

They WON'T do anything to me (other than notify me in writing of
your "complaint") since no CAP rule or regulation was broken.

ah yess good glad to hear that

it should make you rethink you choosen course of action in continueing
your efforts at libel

What libel?

It's not libel if it's true.

And no, they can't "do" anything to you...But your "complaint"
becomes an official, subponeable record.

meaning you were lying again when you stated in another thread they
could

I didn't say they could...YOU did.

if you would like more of this then if you give the measn to reach your
bosses as Nurse I'll be happy to see what I do to get you yet more but
only if you realy want it

What?

So you can humiliate yourself to an entirely new audience?

Haven't you had enough for one day?

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 26th 06, 09:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
if CAP can't doanything to you a meber of CAP they can't do anything to
me either

They WON'T do anything to me (other than notify me in writing of
your "complaint") since no CAP rule or regulation was broken.

ah yess good glad to hear that

it should make you rethink you choosen course of action in continueing
your efforts at libel

What libel?

It's not libel if it's true.

well that does not cover saying my wife is male or that I was caught on
ape or that I have raped anybody

if you would like more of this then if you give the measn to reach your
bosses as Nurse I'll be happy to see what I do to get you yet more but
only if you realy want it

What?

you were happy about the result at CAP{ being a nice I offered you
further entertainment if you wish it

So you can humiliate yourself to an entirely new audience?

I am in no way humilated by the failure of CAP to prove iself a
worthwhile group

Haven't you had enough for one day?

enough what?

of you libel of course

but you will not stop till i either gt lucky in finding your weak spot
or you die

Steve, K4YZ

Rwell steve now you are speading you poison acros I don't know how many ng Noon-Air Equipment 0 March 17th 06 09:28 PM
now onto steve abuse kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com Policy 0 February 22nd 06 02:35 PM
Julie vs. Steve Shortwave 7 November 9th 04 05:57 PM
Cry On Your Ass Juice Stained Pillow, Steve Steve Parks, Steve Parks,Steve Parks,Steve Parks,S CB 0 February 9th 04 06:36 AM
Steve Howe Joins The Gagliarchives Saturday Night gagliarchives radio Philadelphia Broadcasting 0 October 10th 03 11:28 PM