Old April 30th 06, 07:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default just a note to steve

reminder nobody is preventing you from posting and no is requiring you
to post the **** you post when you do post

you vcould be man and fess up to list of lies (partail list Mark
Morgan caught on tape and the general child molestoing crap you post,
admits that you have no reason to claim my is male that Iadmiting your
lies about suing my being drunk or having threatened you

can you be man I doubt it but I have an open mind

Old May 9th 06, 02:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an_old_fiend wrote:
reminder nobody is preventing you from posting and no is requiring you
to post the #### you post when you do post

Was that meant to mean something?

you vcould be man and fess up to list of lies (partail list Mark
Morgan caught on tape and the general child molestoing crap you post,
admits that you have no reason to claim my is male that Iadmiting your
lies about suing my being drunk or having threatened you

Uhhhhh...so far, Morkie, you've been unable to "prove" any of what
I've said is untrue.

And yes, you've threatened me. In no uncertain words.

YOU, on the otherhand, have tried to claim victim status over
words you either weren't able to understand or intentionally perverted.

can you be man I doubt it but I have an open mind

The only thing "open" about you, Morkie, is your fly.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 9th 06, 04:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default steve the coward

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_fiend wrote:
reminder nobody is preventing you from posting and no is requiring you
to post the #### you post when you do post

Was that meant to mean something?

you vcould be man and fess up to list of lies (partail list Mark
Morgan caught on tape and the general child molestoing crap you post,
admits that you have no reason to claim my is male that Iadmiting your
lies about suing my being drunk or having threatened you

Uhhhhh...so far, Morkie, you've been unable to "prove" any of what
I've said is untrue.

sure i have many times

the simple fact i am walking around does that

And yes, you've threatened me. In no uncertain words.

nope only in your demented mind

YOU, on the otherhand, have tried to claim victim status over
words you either weren't able to understand or intentionally perverted.

steve if my words were thretening to you thenn you likelwise have
threatened me even more drectly

can you be man I doubt it but I have an open mind

The only thing "open" about you, Morkie, is your fly.

worng again

tell the truth you cliam that doing so is important to you

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 10th 06, 09:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

fatboy wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_fiend wrote:
reminder nobody is preventing you from posting and no is requiring you
to post the #### you post when you do post

Was that meant to mean something?

you vcould be man and fess up to list of lies (partail list Mark
Morgan caught on tape and the general child molestoing crap you post,
admits that you have no reason to claim my is male that Iadmiting your
lies about suing my being drunk or having threatened you

Uhhhhh...so far, Morkie, you've been unable to "prove" any of what
I've said is untrue.

sure i have many times

Nope. Not once.

the simple fact i am walking around does that

No, it doesn't.

And yes, you've threatened me. In no uncertain words.

nope only in your demented mind

Nope.

In your words.

"I'll kill you".

YOU, on the otherhand, have tried to claim victim status over
words you either weren't able to understand or intentionally perverted.

steve if my words were thretening to you thenn you likelwise have
threatened me even more drectly

Nope. Never have.

Mark C. Morgan continues yet another in a decade long string of
lies.

can you be man I doubt it but I have an open mind

The only thing "open" about you, Morkie, is your fly.

worng again

"worng"...?!?!

I don't think so.

tell the truth you cliam that doing so is important to you

I do. That's why you've been UNABLE to disprove a single word
that I;ve said about you.

Steve, K4YZ