Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 30th 06, 07:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default just a note to steve

reminder nobody is preventing you from posting and no is requiring you
to post the **** you post when you do post

you vcould be man and fess up to list of lies (partail list Mark
Morgan caught on tape and the general child molestoing crap you post,
admits that you have no reason to claim my is male that Iadmiting your
lies about suing my being drunk or having threatened you

can you be man I doubt it but I have an open mind