RadioBanter

-   -   Breaker, Breaker, Breaker. After the next major dumbing-down, ARRL will give membership discounts again. (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/93915-breaker-breaker-breaker-after-next-major-dumbing-down-arrl-will-give-membership-discounts-again.html)

an old freind May 15th 06 09:35 PM

get help

wrote:
assraped by an old friend wrote:
wrote:
Billy "Lardass Lloyd " Smith wrote:
wrote:

assraped by an old freind wrote:

Slow Code wrote:

So's your 60 year old wife's mouth, but she's a big a cocksucker as
you are.

Even if she was a cocksucker,

Sort of like you and your mommy, fatass! No wonder you are still a
virgin, pizza BOY!

get

You can stamp your feet as hard as you want,

I certainly if I want
You ignorant Putz, but
facts are
facts.

and you don't have any knowledge of facts

get help.

[email protected] May 16th 06 01:28 AM

Spammer Mark Morgan posts twice!

Slow Code wrote:

So's your 60 year old wife's mouth, but she's a big a cocksucker as
you are.

Even if she was a cocksucker,

Sort of like you and your mommy, fatass! No wonder you are still a
virgin, pizza BOY!
get

You can stamp your feet as hard as you want,

I certainly if I want
You ignorant Putz, but
facts are
facts.

and you don't have any knowledge of facts

And you don't have any knowledge, period.

an Old friend May 16th 06 02:27 AM

get help

wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an old friend wrote:

facts are
facts.

and you don't have any knowledge of facts

And you don't have any knowledge, period.

sure I do I know that my is nmark Morgan and your is not

therefore you are proven in error
get help

Billy Smith May 16th 06 07:46 AM

Cocksucking Markie Morgan steps up for fellow queer Davies

Slow Code wrote:

So's your 60 year old wife's mouth, but she's a big a cocksucker as
you are.

Even if she was a cocksucker,

Sort of like you and your mommy, fatass! No wonder you are still a
virgin, pizza BOY!

get

You can stamp your feet as hard as you want, You ignorant Putz, but
facts are
facts. You are a ****ty flamer.

Consider that flaming is the only thing you've accomplished in your
crappy life doesn't say much for your waste of talent

[email protected] May 16th 06 01:38 PM

Slow Code wrote:

So's your 60 year old wife's mouth, but she's a big a cocksucker as
you are.

Even if she was a cocksucker,

Sort of like you and your mommy, fatass! No wonder you are still a
virgin, pizza BOY!

get

You can stamp your feet as hard as you want, You ignorant Putz, but
facts are
facts. You are a ****ty flamer.

Consider that flaming is the only thing you've accomplished in your
crappy life doesn't say much for your waste of talent

BWHAHAHAHAHA and what have you done, fired pizza BOY? Nothing. You
can't get a decent job or even keep a high school kid's job, or get
past the training wheel ham license!BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

[email protected] May 16th 06 01:41 PM

Retard Mark Morgan can't even spell his own name!

an Old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an old friend wrote:

facts are
facts.
and you don't have any knowledge of facts

And you don't have any knowledge, period.

sure I do I know that my is nmark Morgan and your is not

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

therefore you are proven in error

You can't even spell your own name correctly, stupid.

an old friend May 16th 06 06:38 PM

get help

[email protected] May 16th 06 07:56 PM

Learn to spell your own name, Marky!

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
wrote:

[restore]

sure I do I know that my is nmark Morgan and your is not

[/restore]

therefore you are proven in error

You can't even spell your own name correctly, stupid.

get

Get help so you can at least spell your own name, fool.

an old freind May 16th 06 09:16 PM

get help

get help