RadioBanter

-   -   THIS WEEKEND ON THE N9OGL SHOW (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/94214-weekend-n9ogl-show.html)

N9OGL May 10th 06 04:27 AM

THIS WEEKEND ON THE N9OGL SHOW

TODD N9OGL WILL BE TALKING ABOUT THOSE *******S AT CTITECH AND
CONSOLIDATED COMMUNICATIONS AND THOSE ****ING RAT *******S THAT
COMPLAINED AND SUPPRESSED N9OGL FREE SPEECH ON THE INTERNET.....BUT HEY
SINCE I DON'T HAVE INTERNET ACCESS, THAT MEANS I WILL BE SPENDING MORE
TIME ON THE AIR WITH MY BIG BROADCAST...SO REMEMBER, THAT'S THE N9OGL
SHOW ON 14.321.00 MHZ THIS WEEKEND STARTING AT 4 PM

TODD N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW!!!

K4YZ May 10th 06 09:30 AM

THIS WEEKEND ON THE N9OGL SHOW

N9OGL wrote:
TODD N9OGL WILL BE TALKING ABOUT THOSE ######## AT CTITECH AND
CONSOLIDATED COMMUNICATIONS...(SNIP)

I heard the only "#######" in Taylorville was you, Toidie.

AND THOSE ####### RAT ######## THAT
COMPLAINED AND SUPPRESSED N9OGL FREE SPEECH ON THE INTERNET.....

No one suppressed your "free speech", Toidie...But YOU did abuse
it.

You signed a contract but then refused to honor it and had to pay
a price for it.

BUT HEY
SINCE I DON'T HAVE INTERNET ACCESS, THAT MEANS I WILL BE SPENDING MORE
TIME ON THE AIR WITH MY BIG BROADCAST...SO REMEMBER, THAT'S THE N9OGL
SHOW ON 14.321.00 MHZ THIS WEEKEND STARTING AT 4 PM

More illegal broadcasting. Good.

Steve, K4YZ

N9OGL May 11th 06 01:45 AM

THIS WEEKEND ON THE N9OGL SHOW

No stebie, it's abuse when a person go beyond thw complainting like
these people are doing, so THEY are abusing free speech. I look at this
way, since I now don't have internet access thanks to you ****ing
assholes, I will use my radio to express my right to free speech since
you little ****ers supressed it here on the web.

TODD N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz

Lloyd May 11th 06 02:42 AM

On 9 May 2006 20:27:18 -0700, N9OGL wrote:
TODD N9OGL WILL BE TALKING ABOUT THOSE *******S AT CTITECH AND
CONSOLIDATED COMMUNICATIONS AND THOSE ****ING RAT *******S THAT

[snip]

Are you taking requests? If so, Woger Wiseman would like you to play
"Leila" by Eric Clapton. It gives him chills.

Not Lloyd May 11th 06 04:27 AM

"Lloyd" wrote in message
On 9 May 2006 20:27:18 -0700, N9OGL wrote:
TODD N9OGL WILL BE TALKING ABOUT THOSE *******S AT CTITECH AND
CONSOLIDATED COMMUNICATIONS AND THOSE ****ING RAT *******S THAT

[snip]

Are you taking requests? If so, Woger Wiseman would like you to play
"Leila" by Eric Clapton. It gives him chills.

Yes, and I have a request, too. Years ago Frank Zappa had a song out that
didn't hit the airwaves, but was popular nonetheless and was in his 1984
Thing-fish album. I'd like you to dedicate Frank Zappa's, "He's So Gay" to
Roger.

He's so gay
He's so gay
He's very very gay
He's so gay
He's so gay
And he likes to be that way
With his keys all on the right
He's into rubber every night
He's so gay
He's so gay
He's ALMOST EVERYONE TODAY

He's okay
He's okay
He's got a role he wants to play
He's okay
He's okay
He's just a cowboy for a day

Of course, his evening's not complete
Without some meat in the seat;
Let's skate away
Down Santa Monica today

Maybe he wants a little spanking
Maybe he'll eat a little chain
Maybe his lover should be thanking him
For the way he makes it sprinkle
Into drops of GOLDEN RAIN

He's so gay
He's so gay
He rules the city in a way
You could say
You could say
It's sorta different today
All the taffeta and chintz
And every Leather Boy's a PRINCE
Hey hey hey!
Please don't look the other way

You could be just like him
TOMORROW!
Maybe you'll get a chance
To borrow
(Borrow)
His bouquet
And maybe later...MAYBE LATER
We'll ALL BE
GAY-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y!
DO YOU REALLY WANNA HURT ME?

Bingo May 12th 06 09:44 PM

THIS WEEKEND ON THE N9OGL SHOW

"N9OGL" wrote in
oups.com:

No stebie, it's abuse when a person go beyond thw complainting like
these people are doing, so THEY are abusing free speech. I look at this
way, since I now don't have internet access thanks to you ****ing
assholes, I will use my radio to express my right to free speech since
you little ****ers supressed it here on the web.

TODD N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz

So how do you distribute your pics now, Slow scan?

Bingo

N9OGL May 13th 06 04:36 AM

THIS WEEKEND ON THE N9OGL SHOW

no on other anime sites hehehehehehehehe

Lloydie May 13th 06 06:56 AM

THIS WEEKEND ON THE N9OGL SHOW

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
no on other anime sites hehehehehehehehe

/////////////////////

Can't find anyplace to post your kiddie porn, can you?

an_old_friend May 13th 06 09:09 PM

THIS WEEKEND ON THE N9OGL SHOW

Lloydie wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
no on other anime sites hehehehehehehehe

/////////////////////

Can't find anyplace to post your kiddie porn, can you?

you are obessed with kiddie porn who ever you are

Not Lloyd II May 14th 06 05:04 AM

THIS WEEKEND ON THE N9OGL SHOW

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Lloydie wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
no on other anime sites hehehehehehehehe

/////////////////////

Can't find anyplace to post your kiddie porn, can you?

you are obessed with kiddie porn who ever you are

Wrong. I am not "obessed", whatever that means. I just think it's sick that
Todd is such a kiddie porn freak. HE says they are cartoons, but his ISP
thought differently and dumped him.
Something ain't right in Todd's head, but you already know what that's like,
don't you?

Billy Smith May 15th 06 12:21 AM

Not Lloyd II wrote:

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Lloydie wrote:

"N9OGL" wrote in message
groups.com...
no on other anime sites hehehehehehehehe

/////////////////////

Can't find anyplace to post your kiddie porn, can you?

you are obessed with kiddie porn who ever you are

Wrong. I am not "obessed", whatever that means. I just think it's sick that
Todd is such a kiddie porn freak. HE says they are cartoons, but his ISP
thought differently and dumped him.
Something ain't right in Todd's head, but you already know what that's like,
don't you?

Interestingly that you post as Not Lloyd and then Lloydie under two
different accounts. You don't even keep the same name and then reply
under the other. Are you Weissman?

[email protected] May 15th 06 02:16 PM

Billy "hot for Wiseman's cock" Smith wrote:
Not Lloyd II wrote:

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Lloydie wrote:

"N9OGL" wrote in message
groups.com...
no on other anime sites hehehehehehehehe

/////////////////////

Can't find anyplace to post your kiddie porn, can you?

you are obessed with kiddie porn who ever you are

Wrong. I am not "obessed", whatever that means. I just think it's sick that
Todd is such a kiddie porn freak. HE says they are cartoons, but his ISP
thought differently and dumped him.
Something ain't right in Todd's head, but you already know what that's like,
don't you?

Interestingly that you post as Not Lloyd and then Lloydie under two
different accounts. You don't even keep the same name and then reply
under the other. Are you Weissman?

You really want to suck Wiseman off, don't you, cum-gargler?

an old friend May 15th 06 06:38 PM

get help

Not Lloyd II wrote:

Interestingly that you post as Not Lloyd and then Lloydie under two
different accounts. You don't even keep the same name and then reply
under the other. Are you Weissman?

You really want to suck Wiseman off, don't you, cum-gargler?

get help in the case this post you need tolearn to read

but nobody want to suck your cock
get help

[email protected] May 15th 06 07:49 PM

Markie finally admits it!

sodomized by an old friend wrote:
wrote:
get help in the case this post you need tolearn to read

Oh, the irony!

but nobody but me want to suck your cock

BWHAHAHAHAHA nice admission, Markie!

an old freind May 15th 06 09:44 PM

get help

wrote:
get help in the case this post you need tolearn to read

Oh, the irony!

but nobody wanst to suck your cock

BWHAHAHAHAHA nice admission, Markie!

what admission?

you are desluional

[email protected] May 16th 06 01:21 AM

Bonesmoker Mark Morgan

wrote:
get help in the case this post you need tolearn to read

Oh, the irony!

but nobody but me want to suck your cock

BWHAHAHAHAHA nice admission, Markie!

what admission?

Read above, bonesmoker.

an Old friend May 16th 06 02:30 AM

get help

wrote:
wrote:
get help in the case this post you need tolearn to read

Oh, the irony!

but nobody wants to suck your cock

BWHAHAHAHAHA nice admission, Markie!

what admission?

Read above, bonesmoker.

it isn't there it is only there when you lie and poost it

nobody without a death wish wants to suck your cock

get help

Billy Smith May 16th 06 07:39 AM

Not Lloyd II wrote:

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
groups.com...

Lloydie wrote:

"N9OGL" wrote in message
legroups.com...
no on other anime sites hehehehehehehehe

/////////////////////

Can't find anyplace to post your kiddie porn, can you?

you are obessed with kiddie porn who ever you are

Wrong. I am not "obessed", whatever that means. I just think it's sick that
Todd is such a kiddie porn freak. HE says they are cartoons, but his ISP
thought differently and dumped him.
Something ain't right in Todd's head, but you already know what that's like,
don't you?

Interestingly that you post as Not Lloyd and then Lloydie under two
different accounts. You don't even keep the same name and then reply
under the other. Are you Weissman?

You really want to suck Wiseman off, don't you, cum-gargler?

I'm not the one with the perverted mindset wishing to get blown by
another man. I think that you're definitely queer.

[email protected] May 16th 06 01:53 PM

Not Lloyd II wrote:

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
groups.com...

Lloydie wrote:

"N9OGL" wrote in message
legroups.com...
no on other anime sites hehehehehehehehe

/////////////////////

Can't find anyplace to post your kiddie porn, can you?

you are obessed with kiddie porn who ever you are

Wrong. I am not "obessed", whatever that means. I just think it's sick that
Todd is such a kiddie porn freak. HE says they are cartoons, but his ISP
thought differently and dumped him.
Something ain't right in Todd's head, but you already know what that's like,
don't you?

Interestingly that you post as Not Lloyd and then Lloydie under two
different accounts. You don't even keep the same name and then reply
under the other. Are you Weissman?

You really want to suck Wiseman off, don't you, cum-gargler?

I'm not the one with the perverted mindset wishing to get blown by
another man. I think that you're definitely queer.

No, you just called Roger Wiseman up on the telephone and asked if you
could suck his dick. We know you are definately queer, "Billy."

[email protected] May 16th 06 01:55 PM

Retard Marky whines!

assraped by an Old friend wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
get help in the case this post you need tolearn to read

Oh, the irony!

but nobody but me wants to suck your cock

BWHAHAHAHAHA nice admission, Markie!

what admission?

Read above, bonesmoker.

it isn't there it is only there when you lie and poost it

Wrong, bonesmoker.

nobody but me wants to suck your cock

Markie admits it twice!

an old freind May 16th 06 07:01 PM

get help

wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
wrote:

Billy "hot for Wiseman's cock" Smith wrote:

I'm not the one with the perverted mindset wishing to get blown by
another man. I think that you're definitely queer.

No, you just called Roger Wiseman up on the telephone and asked if you
could suck his dick. We know you are definately queer, "Billy."

hearing calls that don't exist is proof you need to get help

[email protected] May 16th 06 07:23 PM

Retard Mark Morgan a pathetic douchebag!

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
wrote:

Billy "hot for Wiseman's cock" Smith wrote:

I'm not the one with the perverted mindset wishing to get blown by
another man. I think that you're definitely queer.

No, you just called Roger Wiseman up on the telephone and asked if you
could suck his dick. We know you are definately queer, "Billy."

hearing calls that don't exist is proof you need to get help

Wrong as usual, you pathetic, tormented douchebag. "Billy" did indeed
call up Wiseman and asked if he could give Wiseman a blowjob.

[email protected] May 16th 06 08:13 PM

wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
wrote:

Billy "hot for Wiseman's cock" Smith wrote:

I'm not the one with the perverted mindset wishing to get blown by
another man. I think that you're definitely queer.

No, you just called Roger Wiseman up on the telephone and asked if you
could suck his dick. We know you are definately queer, "Billy."

hearing calls that don't exist is proof you need to get help

Wrong as usual, you pathetic, tormented douchebag. "Billy" did indeed
call up Wiseman and asked if he could give Wiseman a blowjob

markie you dumb ****! just because your paw shoved his cock in you at
an early age is no reason to spew your fag **** in these groups. guess
what? YOU get help you silly cocksucker!

an old freind May 16th 06 09:11 PM

get help

wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
wrote:

hearing calls that don't exist is proof you need to get help

Wrong as usual, you pathetic, tormented douchebag. "Billy" did indeed
call up Wiseman and asked if he could give Wiseman a blowjob.

get help your are delsuionaal wisemen

[email protected] May 17th 06 01:18 PM

Retard Mark Morgan admits his defeat!

ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
wrote:

hearing calls that don't exist is proof you need to get help

Wrong as usual, you pathetic, tormented douchebag. "Billy" did indeed
call up Wiseman and asked if he could give Wiseman a blowjob.

get

Get to whining, loser!

[email protected] May 17th 06 01:54 PM

Right on cue, markie whines!

buttbanged by an Old friend wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
wrote:

hearing calls that don't exist is proof you need to get help

Wrong as usual, you pathetic, tormented douchebag. "Billy" did indeed
call up Wiseman and asked if he could give Wiseman a blowjob.
get

Get to whining, loser!

nope

You already have, loser.

[email protected] May 17th 06 01:57 PM

get help

wrote:
buttbanged by an Old friend wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:

Get to whining, loser!

nope

You already have, loser.

nope get help

[email protected] May 17th 06 01:58 PM

get to dying of your aids,. Markie!

an Old friend wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
wrote:

hearing calls that don't exist is proof you need to get help

Wrong as usual, you pathetic, tormented douchebag. "Billy" did indeed
call up Wiseman and asked if he could give Wiseman a blowjob.
get

Get to whining, loser!

nope

yep.

an old freind to some a nightmare to steve May 17th 06 02:02 PM

get help

wrote:get to dying of your aids,.
Markie!

as long you pst **** like that Ican never lose to you wismen

get help

an old friend May 17th 06 02:50 PM

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
TODD N9OGL WILL BE TALKING ABOUT THOSE ######## AT CTITECH AND
CONSOLIDATED COMMUNICATIONS...(SNIP)

I heard the only "#######" in Taylorville was you, Toidie.

I can tell you that Todd isn't an "#######"

at least use insults you are will to type steve

that one makes you look realy dumb

N0VFP May 17th 06 04:33 PM

Whine, Markie, whine!

an old freind to some a nightmare to steve wrote:
wrote:get to dying of your aids,.
Markie!

as long you pst **** like that

You'll whine like the bitch you are!

[email protected] May 18th 06 01:11 PM

Quit spamming, Markie!

buttbanged by an old freind wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
an old freind to some a nightmare to steve wrote:
wrote:get to dying of your aids,.
Markie!

as long you pst **** like that

You'll whine like the bitch you are!

get

Quit spamming, Markie.

Markie Morgan, kb9rqz, proves his illiteracy when he slobbered
in Message-ID: .com:
"Icertainly can so I am not ileiterate"

an_old_friend May 20th 06 02:13 AM

get help

N0VFP wrote:
an old freind to some a nightmare to steve wrote:
wrote:get to dying of your aids,.
Markie!

as long you pst **** like that

You'll whine like the bitch you are!

get

Quit spamming, Markie.

get help

BTW what ever happened to you rpomise I was going to be run off the
internet?

N9OGL May 20th 06 05:02 AM

THIS WEEKEND ON THE N9OGL SHOW

More illegal broadcasting. Good.

Steve, K4YZ

Your just mad steve because no one would want to hear your sorry
ass...while I have a fan base.

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL /LOLICON SHOW
14.321.00 MHz.

an old freind May 20th 06 05:10 AM

N9OGL wrote:
More illegal broadcasting. Good.

Steve, K4YZ

Your just mad steve because no one would want to hear your sorry
ass...while I have a fan base.

well I might enjoy here what he has to say once would gie me a vioce to
put with his isnaity

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL /LOLICON SHOW
14.321.00 MHz.

Not Lloyd II May 21st 06 06:12 AM

THIS WEEKEND ON THE N9OGL SHOW

"N9OGL" wrote in message
ps.com...
More illegal broadcasting. Good.

Steve, K4YZ

Your just mad steve because no one would want to hear your sorry
ass...while I have a fan base.

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL /LOLICON SHOW
14.321.00 MHz.

A fan base? Of what? Fellow sickos such as yourself?
Last I heard, your new group had one member...YOU!

an_old_friend May 21st 06 06:14 AM

get help

Not Lloyd II wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in message
ps.com...
More illegal broadcasting. Good.

Steve, K4YZ

Your just mad steve because no one would want to hear your sorry
ass...while I have a fan base.

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL /LOLICON SHOW
14.321.00 MHz.

A fan base? Of what? Fellow sickos such as yourself?

well if sickos are the audnence you must be high on the list