Old May 11th 06, 05:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Lloyd

Default I blame the posters

What I don't get is why we are forced to see
homosexuality in areas that have nothing to do with sex, such as the
example you mentioned.

Radical militant homosexuality coupled with uncontroled liberalism.

hardly jsut arefusual to hide and an over active imagination

sc

Take a break, Mark. Look at yourself. I mean, REALLY look at yourself. You
are a goon.
It is no wonder Wiseman takes such delight in slapping your air-filled head
left to right and back again. You just don't get it, do you?

Old May 11th 06, 06:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Not Lloyd wrote:

What I don't get is why we are forced to see
homosexuality in areas that have nothing to do with sex, such as the
example you mentioned.

Radical militant homosexuality coupled with uncontroled liberalism.

hardly jsut arefusual to hide and an over active imagination

sc

Take a break, Mark. Look at yourself. I mean, REALLY look at yourself. You
are a goon.

a goon? hardly did you mean loon? prehaps

It is no wonder Wiseman takes such delight in slapping your air-filled head
left to right and back again. You just don't get it, do you?

that is part of wismen sickness that he has to try to slap people
around , forunately for me he does it so badly

I am mostly conrened with the mess he leaes ebehid ignores his filth is
dangerous to the target *me( ask the jews of Polands what ignore the
liesof evil does, oh thatis right you can't becuase those jews are dead