Old May 23rd 06, 07:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Great Lib Net - On The Air (Steve live !)

assraped by an old friend wrote:
wrote:
sodomized by an Old friend wrote:
wrote:
Welfare cheat an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old retard wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an old freind, but Markie is used to it from his father
wrote:
get

Yep, your lie about "working at home" is just another one of your lies.
nope I work at home many people do

I guess you don't the news about that

You are lying, too. There is no "work at home" for you, retard. You are
on SSI and welfare.
you and steve claim to be ale to prove it but you don't I certainly

You can't prove you have a job at home or any college degrees, either,
Markie.

I could but would do so only if I were as bigg a fool as you are

IOW, you don't have either. But you are already the internet's biggest
fool, Markie.

nah Ithat hoonor is yours

Wrong as usual, fool!

i certainly don't many blog and a whole NG decieated to my foolish ness
you do

No, you have thousands of Google posts archived to show what a ****ing
imbecile you are.
You want a newsgroup, Markie? I can arrange for you to have one or a
dozen in your name.

don't receeive ssi or welfare but you are unable to face th=at fact

Liar. You do get SSI and welfare, in addition to stealing what
assistance your father gets.

then turn me in

Oh, your kiddie porn and child molesting is just cause enough.

then trun me

They are already watching your activities, stupid. What is "trun," you
illiterate son of a bitch?

and give your anem to feederal ganet and post the name and conact info
so I can talk to the agent myself

Markie, you can't even make a complete sentence. I bet you talk as
poorly as you type, you illiterate dropout.

Old May 23rd 06, 08:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
an old freind

wrote:
wrote:
[...]

nope

and give your anem to feederal ganet and post the name and conact info
so I can talk to the agent myself

Markie, you can't even make a complete sentence. I bet you talk as
poorly as you type, you illiterate dropout.

who did you report me to

name and address

get help