RadioBanter

-   -   A "Final Solution" To The Illegal Alien Problem (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/94549-final-solution-illegal-alien-problem.html)

an old friend May 16th 06 06:43 PM

Another imposter

wrote:
assraped by an_old_friend wrote:
On 15 May 2006 18:26:45 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

up and so you do because you are a class A1 coward.

Not flaming you just telling you how it seems to be

But nobody pays any attention to you becuase you are a liar, retard.

thank you for admiting you are indeed nobody at all

get help

[email protected] May 16th 06 07:37 PM

Another imposter

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an_old_friend wrote:
On 15 May 2006 18:26:45 -0700, N9OGL wrote:
up and so you do because you are a class A1 coward.

Not flaming you just telling you how it seems to be

But nobody pays any attention to you becuase you are a liar, retard.

thank you for admiting you are indeed nobody at all

Wrong, bitch boy, we are your owners, now dance, dancing fool, dance!
muwhahahahaha!

an old freid to some a nightmare to steve May 16th 06 09:26 PM

Another imposter

get help

Dave Heil May 17th 06 04:02 AM

Another imposter

Roger Wiseman, posing as " wrote:
an old friend wrote:

thank you for admiting you are indeed nobody at all

Wrong, bitch boy, we are your owners, now dance, dancing fool, dance!
muwhahahahaha!

"We"? You and your invisible friend?

Dave K8MN

an old friend May 17th 06 12:07 PM

Another imposter

an old friend wrote:

thank you for admiting you are indeed nobody at all

Wrong, bitch boy, we are your owners, now dance, dancing fool, dance!
muwhahahahaha!

"We"? You and your invisible friend?

Dave Wismen DOES indeed quailify to use WE they must be at least 10
different folks stuck in that sick brain of his

Dave K8MN

[email protected] May 17th 06 01:15 PM

Another imposter

an old freid to some a nightmare to steve wrote:
get

Markie admits his defeat! You're a loser, Markie!

an Old friend May 17th 06 01:18 PM

Another imposter

wrote:
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve wrote:
get

Markie admits his defeat! You're a loser, Markie!

where?
get help wismen

[email protected] May 17th 06 01:27 PM

Another imposter

wrote:
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve wrote:
get

Markie admits his defeat! You're a loser, Markie!

where?

Anytime you whine, make that spam "get help."

wismen

Nope. Wrong guess, dumbass.

an old freind May 17th 06 01:47 PM

Another imposter

wrote:
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve wrote:
get

Markie admits his defeat! You're a loser, Markie!

where?

Anytime you whine, make that spam "get help."

well i don't whin e when I type it and it is not an admssion of defeat
it is advice
you nedd to get help in ths learn to read

[email protected] May 17th 06 01:52 PM

Another imposter

wrote:
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve wrote:
get

Markie admits his defeat! You're a loser, Markie!
where?

Anytime you whine, make that spam "get help."

well i don't whin e when I type it and it is not an admssion of defeat

Yes, you admit defeat when you spam, stupid.