RadioBanter

-   -   A "Final Solution" To The Illegal Alien Problem (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/94549-final-solution-illegal-alien-problem.html)

NewsGuy May 16th 06 02:10 AM

A "Final Solution" To The Illegal Alien Problem

Frank applauds the Minutemen in their march on Washington, arguing that
they are not so much against illegal invaders, but are against crime.

Frank then proposes his own "final solution" to the illegal alien
problem - chip implantation for anyone who comes into America on a
visa. The chip will send out a signal out to immigration authorities
once the person's visa expires, allowing for easy tracking and
expelling of the violator from America. If this chip were removed from
the visa holder before its expiration, another signal would be sent to
authorities noting abuse of the system.

Frank also calls for the deportation of Americans who want to play
Political Hackey Sack with Iran. If you're that stupid, if you're that
naiive to feel sorry for Iran and portray that country as a victim, you
have no right to call yourself an American. Frank bases this on the
closing words of Iranian President's letter to Bush, where he writes,
"Peace be upon those who follow the true path".

Also, the Roman origins of Patrick Kennedy's excuse for speeding... how
Clinton originated Project Eccellon... prediction for Bush's speech on
Monday... your phone calls and more at 718-761-9996.

http://therightperspectivepodcastblo...r-problem.html

The Right Perspective - Heard LIVE every Friday 10pm EST over shortwave
WWCR 3.215 Mhz and the Internet at www.therightperspective.com

http://therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com

Subscribe to RSS Feed:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheRight...ivePodcastBlog

N9OGL May 16th 06 02:26 AM

A "Final Solution" To The Illegal Alien Problem

This has nothing to do with Amateur Radio Newsdork!!

Todd N9OGL

an Old friend May 16th 06 02:30 AM

NewsGuy wrote:
Frank applauds the Minutemen in their march on Washington, arguing that
they are not so much against illegal invaders, but are against crime.

take you hate somewhere else please

[email protected] May 16th 06 02:58 AM

On 15 May 2006 18:26:45 -0700, N9OGL wrote:
This has nothing to do with Amateur Radio Newsdork!!

Todd N9OGL

Neither does a sick Japanese kiddy porn bbs, but yet you talk
about it here all the time, NewsGay, and then you put a bbs up
on your home machine. After that, your ISP gets on your ass
to clean it up and so you do because you are a class A1 coward.

We can all see that you are still with CTI from your IP address,
NewsGay, so that makes you a pussy who is all talk and no action.

[email protected] May 16th 06 03:06 AM

Another imposter

wrote:
On 15 May 2006 18:26:45 -0700, N9OGL wrote:
This has nothing to do with Amateur Radio Newsdork!!

Todd N9OGL

Neither does a sick Japanese kiddy porn bbs, but yet you talk
about it here all the time, NewsGay, and then you put a bbs up
on your home machine. After that, your ISP gets on your ass
to clean it up and so you do because you are a class A1 coward.

We can all see that you are still with CTI from your IP address,
NewsGay, so that makes you a pussy who is all talk and no action.

This is an imposter.

I don't get involved with any of the crap these retards spew out.

It has been reported to Google, you will lose your ability to post
using my name.

Les

an_old_friend May 16th 06 03:13 AM

Another imposter

On 15 May 2006 18:26:45 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

up and so you do because you are a class A1 coward.

We can all see that you are still with CTI from your IP address,
NewsGay, so that makes you a pussy who is all talk and no action.

This is an imposter.

I don't get involved with any of the crap these retards spew out.

It has been reported to Google, you will lose your ability to post
using my name.

don't count on google doing anything dispite many report they allso
Wismen to post using my name

Not flaming you just telling you how it seems to be

Les

Lloyd May 16th 06 11:12 AM

An imposter gets impostered

On 15 May 2006 19:13:52 -0700, an_old_friend wrote:

On 15 May 2006 18:26:45 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

up and so you do because you are a class A1 coward.

We can all see that you are still with CTI from your IP address,
NewsGay, so that makes you a pussy who is all talk and no action.

This is an imposter.

I don't get involved with any of the crap these retards spew out.

It has been reported to Google, you will lose your ability to post
using my name.

don't count on google doing anything dispite many report they allso
Wismen to post using my name

Not flaming you just telling you how it seems to be

He's indignant when someone imposters him, but he thinks it's a-OK
when he imposters W4FQF over in alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest. What
goes around comes around, Les baby.

It couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.

[email protected] May 16th 06 12:44 PM

Lloyd wrote:
On 15 May 2006 19:13:52 -0700, an_old_friend wrote:

On 15 May 2006 18:26:45 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

up and so you do because you are a class A1 coward.

We can all see that you are still with CTI from your IP address,
NewsGay, so that makes you a pussy who is all talk and no action.

This is an imposter.

I don't get involved with any of the crap these retards spew out.

It has been reported to Google, you will lose your ability to post
using my name.

don't count on google doing anything dispite many report they allso
Wismen to post using my name

Not flaming you just telling you how it seems to be

He's indignant when someone imposters him, but he thinks it's a-OK
when he imposters W4FQF over in alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest. What
goes around comes around, Les baby.

It couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.

Just like you getting fired from Papa John's. Poor pizza BOY.

[email protected] May 16th 06 12:46 PM

Another imposter

assraped by an_old_friend wrote:
On 15 May 2006 18:26:45 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

up and so you do because you are a class A1 coward.

Says the chicken**** who hides behind a post Office Box when his
address is 17366 River Road, Chassell, MI 49916.

We can all see that you are still with CTI from your IP address,
NewsGay, so that makes you a pussy who is all talk and no action.

This is an imposter.

I don't get involved with any of the crap these retards spew out.

It has been reported to Google, you will lose your ability to post
using my name.

don't count on google doing anything dispite many report they allso
Wismen to post using my name

Poor Markie, he gets it wrong every time!

Not flaming you just telling you how it seems to be

But nobody pays any attention to you becuase you are a liar, retard.

Herb May 16th 06 01:21 PM

Another imposter

les, you have continually forged polly's call sign on usenet for
years......now you scream foul? as roger would say,
*oh the irony* lmao!

oups.com...