RadioBanter

-   -   Conversion To Moderated Group (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/94667-conversion-moderated-group.html)

an_old_friend May 20th 06 02:15 AM

Conversion To Moderated Group

wrote:
sw wrote:
Red Roger, I think, is one of Roger's multiple personalities, but
you'd have to ask Dave to be sure.

sw

Oh, do tell, Lardass Davies, with the multiple accounts.

but according to you are are Davies

busted again wismen

Steven May 20th 06 10:24 AM

an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
sw wrote:
Red Roger, I think, is one of Roger's multiple personalities, but
you'd have to ask Dave to be sure.

sw

Oh, do tell, Lardass Davies, with the multiple accounts.

but according to you are are Davies

busted again wismen

maybe you all should convert to the Unification Church..

to the Moonies?

an_old_friend May 20th 06 03:38 PM

Steven wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
sw wrote:
Red Roger, I think, is one of Roger's multiple personalities, but
you'd have to ask Dave to be sure.

sw

Oh, do tell, Lardass Davies, with the multiple accounts.

but according to you are are Davies

busted again wismen

maybe you all should convert to the Unification Church..

why?

why rekomend wismen replace one from of lunacy with another

to the Moonies?