Old May 17th 06, 09:00 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,rec.radio.amateur.policy
WEST VIRGINIA SISSY

Default He's a keeper!

The boyfriend ties me to the bed
Then he strips me nude
Squeezes my pee pee tills it turns red
After that he gets a little lewd
Covers it with peanut butter
Him and the dog lick it clean
Then he does Sparky, and he starts to mutter
It is the funniest sight I'd ever seen
As boys go, he's the best, there's no other
I wish he was mine but he's not, he's my brothers

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old May 19th 06, 12:52 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Woger

wrote in message
oups.com...

ATHENS ALABAMA SISSY wrote:
The

I happened to be traveling through Huntsville, Alabama early this
morning, I
decided to stop in Athens and see just how tough Lloyd Davies was going
to act
when he saw me in person.

Many of you know that a few years ago, Lloyd got smart with several
people in
the Deja Newsgroup (now Google) and I issued a challenge to him. I told
him I
would be attending the Dalton, Ga. Hamfest if he wanted to continue the

conversation. He said he would be there and he was going to kick my
ass.
snip

Plagiarism by the Cowardly Curtains Boy snipped.
Where were YOU when Dave and his wife came calling, Hypocrite?

--
No, it's because you are a chicken****.

Ding-Dong [sound of doorbell ringing]

Ding-Dong [sound of doorbell ringing

[the sound of someone walking to the door]

[an eye looks through the peephole]

[the sound of someone quietly walking away from the door]

Ding-Dong [the sound of doorbell ringing]

[Silence]

---------------------------------

You were saying, Roger?

Dave K8MN

Old May 19th 06, 01:30 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Lloyd Davies who wants to suck Roger's Woger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

ATHENS ALABAMA SISSY wrote:
[...]

more reposted lies from Lardass!
-------------
From: (Les5964)
Newsgroups: alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
Date: 22 Mar 2001 01:54:24 GMT
Subject: Lloyd a chicken**** liar...imagine that!!!
Subject header says it all.

The retard from Athens has the gall to write to the 14.313 web page
that W4CND
Oris had better watch his step at the Dalton, Ga. hamfest, because if
the
writer (Lloyd Davies) saw him, Oris was in big trouble.

Trouble was that Lloyd (as in Chicken****) was a no show.

Les
-------------

You were saying, Llardass?

Old May 22nd 06, 10:52 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Who's Your Daddy, BITCH?

Lie all you like Woger but I doubt Lardass would run in terror from a
woman.
He'd at least have the ****ing balls to face up to Dave's wife, retard.

Old May 22nd 06, 02:23 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Who's Roger's BITCH? wrote:
Lie all you

You mean like like you do, Prison Bitch? Like you said you worked out
at some gym, when in reality you are just the towel and spit bucket
boy.

PrisonBitch Paris' record aka Who's Roger's BITCH (plagiarized from a
lame DaNA CARVEY MOVIE "Master of Disquise)
From:
Oklahoma Department of Corrections
http://www.doc.state.ok.us/DOCS/offender_info.htm

DOC#:127605
Name: Paris, Paskell E
Race:White
Gender:Male
Hair Color:Brown
Eye Color:Brown
Height:5ft 8in
Weight:170
Birth Date:07-JAN-1962
FBI #:463278DA5
OSBI #:515550
Reception Date:08-JUN-1994
Contact Phone:Inactive Out
Current Facility: 127605
Discharge from prison date:31-MAY-1997

Alias Name Type Last Name First Name Middle Init
Alias Paris Paskell E

Body Marks Body Part Description
No row returned.

Sentence Details Crf Num Convict Date County Offense Term Prob Rel Date
93-4237 23-MAY-1994 Oklahoma County False Pret Or Bogus Check Over
$50/Con G
5Y/0M/0D 07-JUN-1999
93-7215 23-MAY-1994 Oklahoma County Poss Of Credit Card Belonging To
Another
3Y/0M/0D 07-JUN-1997
93-7215 23-MAY-1994 Oklahoma County Misuse Of
Forged/Counterfeit/Suspended D
3Y/0M/0D 07-JUN-1997
93-7215 23-MAY-1994 Oklahoma County Forgery 2nd - Notes, Checks, Bills,
Draf
3Y/0M/0D 07-JUN-1997
82-51 26-APR-1985 Marshall County Rec/Poss/Conc Stolen Property
4Y/0M/0D
25-APR-1989

Old May 22nd 06, 05:44 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default get help

wrote:
Who's Roger's BITCH? wrote:
Lie all you

You mean like like you do, Prison Bitch? Like you said you worked out
at some gym, when in reality you are just the towel and spit bucket
boy.

get help

He's a keeper! ROGER THE GLENDALE COWARD Policy 2 February 27th 06 04:58 AM
He's a keeper! ROGER THE COWARD Policy 3 February 25th 06 06:56 PM
Sony SW-07 -- a keeper? [email protected] Shortwave 2 September 23rd 05 03:38 PM