Old May 20th 06, 02:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default robeson "admits" that he has no true living children, the world breath sugh of relief

agreed not a true stament but an plaication of Robeson's "logic" to his
own statements

robeson has failed to offer proofthat his living children are of his
own siring?

I don't know one way or the other, but I do hope based on what I know
of him that none of them are

steve realy do need to get into some vague contact with the real world

as to your porise to make it (an FBI agent call one I am waitng in vain
no doubt, But I am wiating do let me when to start the contuing on that
like your lawsuit lie

Old May 23rd 06, 12:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an_old_friend lied and deceived once again:
agreed not a true stament but an plaication of Robeson's "logic" to his
own statements

"plaication"...?!?!?

robeson has failed to offer proofthat his living children are of his
own siring?

What proof did I need to offer?

I don't know one way or the other, but I do hope based on what I know
of him that none of them are

What do you "know of (me)..." other than I routinely make a fool
out of you and won't take your lying and deceit?

steve realy do need to get into some vague contact with the real world

Uhhhhhh....Morkie....YOU need to follow your own suggestions.

as to your porise to make it (an FBI agent call one I am waitng in vain
no doubt, But I am wiating do let me when to start the contuing on that
like your lawsuit lie

What lie?

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 23rd 06, 05:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

still waiign for proof