Old May 24th 06, 03:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default looks like robeson has completed another posting cyle still ducking his own words (as he should)

still lying about contact the feds with eveidnec of my alleged crimes
still refusing to explain why the diffination of slader has chnaged in
his posting

Old May 24th 06, 03:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mulakrie

an old friend wrote:
still lying about contact the feds with eveidnec of my alleged crimes
still refusing to explain why the diffination of slader has chnaged in
his posting

What?

Try that in English, Fatboy.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 24th 06, 03:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Old May 24th 06, 04:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old friend lied:
then an old friend lied some mo
still lying about contact the feds with eveidnec of my alleged crimes
still refusing to explain why the diffination of slader has chnaged in
his posting

More Morkie Mularkie

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 24th 06, 04:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

stil hiding form behnd your heap of ****

Old May 24th 06, 06:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an old friend lied:
an old friend deceived:
an old friend blundered:
still lying about contact the feds with eveidnec of my alleged crimes
still refusing to explain why the diffination of slader has chnaged in
his posting

stil hiding form behnd your heap of ####

From what I see above, the heap is yours, Mork.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 29th 06, 03:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

and hiding

Old May 29th 06, 08:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Lloyd II

"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...
and hiding

Mark got caught forging messages over Steve's name with:

"Steve's" post has headers:

Your reply contains headers:

'Nuff said.

Old May 29th 06, 08:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Lloyd II wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...
and hiding

Mark got caught forging messages over Steve's name with:

"Steve's" post has headers:

Your reply contains headers:

'Nuff said.

nothing siad as normal