Old May 29th 06, 03:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default scorecard

another set of ppost from steve

still no explation of his admision he slanders me

we haves teve welching on another bet

steve lies about the contents of Riley Dayton statement

steve refuses to address the facts he lacks proof of of any of his
claims
steve tries to hijack another thread

all in all another statndard day in RRAP
but these statdard are becomeing fewer as the mound of stuf that steve
is avoiding grows ever higher

I supose steve has on Dr death and Tom and fred that he will sign his
name making him less cowardly then they but he still demands others
help him do his stalking and harrasment
wonder if Wismen will be on later most likely he will will he have
anything remtoedly new to type almost certainly not

willon day the FFC willa ct and I can move on from here having been in
on the end of that alatros of the ARS code testing

Old May 29th 06, 08:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Lloyd II

"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

..
Get a spell check, you moron.
Mark got caught forging messages over Steve's name with:

"Steve's" post has headers:

Your reply contains headers:

'Nuff said.

Old May 29th 06, 08:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Lloyd II wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...
another set of ppost from steve

Get a spell check, you moron.

why?
Mark got caught forging messages over Steve's name with:

you go on about this but you post no proof just some that does not
match and can be forged

Old May 30th 06, 10:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old friend created yet another fantasy world in his own mind:
another set of ppost from steve

still no explation of his admision he slanders me

What admission of slander, Mork?

we haves teve welching on another bet

No, you don't.

But you're welcome to post the alleged offer of a bet and
subsequent acceptance of it in order to make your case.

steve lies about the contents of Riley Dayton statement

There were no lies there, Mork.

steve refuses to address the facts he lacks proof of of any of his
claims
steve tries to hijack another thread

Was this a sentence? Was there a point to the waste of all those
vowels and consonants?

all in all another statndard day in RRAP

All in the fantasy world of Mark C. Morgan, KB9RQZ

but these statdard are becomeing fewer as the mound of stuf that steve
is avoiding grows ever higher

I supose steve has on Dr death and Tom and fred that he will sign his
name making him less cowardly then they but he still demands others
help him do his stalking and harrasment
wonder if Wismen will be on later most likely he will will he have
anything remtoedly new to type almost certainly not

willon day the FFC willa ct and I can move on from here having been in
on the end of that alatros of the ARS code testing

And even more word abortions from Mark C Morgan.

Idiot Extrodinaire.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 30th 06, 11:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend created yet another fantasy world in his own mind:
another set of ppost from steve

still no explation of his admision he slanders me

What admission of slander, Mork?

in the thread labeled such

we haves teve welching on another bet

No, you don't.

yes we do

steve lies about the contents of Riley Dayton statement

There were no lies there, Mork.

yeys you do lie about it

steve refuses to address the facts he lacks proof of of any of his
claims
steve tries to hijack another thread

all in all another statndard day in RRAP

All in the fantasy world of Mark C. Morgan, KB9RQZ

nope you are the fiction wirter

Old May 31st 06, 11:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend created yet another fantasy world in his own mind:
another set of ppost from steve

still no explation of his admision he slanders me

What admission of slander, Mork?

in the thread labeled such

Where?

we haves teve welching on another bet

No, you don't.

yes we do

Nope. We have you claiming I welched a bet, but there was never a
"bet" made.

Ergo we have Mark C. Morgan engaging in yet another lie.

steve lies about the contents of Riley Dayton statement

There were no lies there, Mork.

yeys you do lie about it

Nope.

We have you and Brainless Burke making allegations of things said
that were NOT said.

In otherwords, you're liars.

steve refuses to address the facts he lacks proof of of any of his
claims
steve tries to hijack another thread

all in all another statndard day in RRAP

All in the fantasy world of Mark C. Morgan, KB9RQZ

nope you are the fiction wirter

Nope.

The guy claiming to being able to "read between the lines" is...

That would be YOU, fatboy.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 31st 06, 05:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an old freind

Default more of Maj Robeson libel

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend created yet another fantasy world in his own mind:
another set of ppost from steve

still no explation of his admision he slanders me

What admission of slander, Mork?

in the thread labeled such

Where?

in the thread labaled as such

we haves teve welching on another bet

No, you don't.

yes we do

Nope. We have you claiming I welched a bet, but there was never a
"bet" made.

you offered and then refused toto bet

Ergo we have Mark C. Morgan engaging in yet another lie.

well you choose to spell my name right for once

steve lies about the contents of Riley Dayton statement

There were no lies there, Mork.

yeys you do lie about it

Nope.

We have you and Brainless Burke making allegations of things said
that were NOT said.

no we analysed what he said and comented on it

In otherwords, you're liars.

nope

steve refuses to address the facts he lacks proof of of any of his
claims
steve tries to hijack another thread

all in all another statndard day in RRAP

All in the fantasy world of Mark C. Morgan, KB9RQZ

nope you are the fiction wirter

Nope.

The guy claiming to being able to "read between the lines" is...

then you are calling all the newcatsers lying too good comapny

That would be YOU, fatboy.

on and on about fat Robeson

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 31st 06, 07:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend created yet another fantasy world in his own mind:
another set of ppost from steve

still no explation of his admision he slanders me

What admission of slander, Mork?

in the thread labeled such

Where?

in the thread labaled as such

WHERE?

we haves teve welching on another bet

No, you don't.

yes we do

Nope. We have you claiming I welched a bet, but there was never a
"bet" made.

you offered and then refused toto bet

Toto is a dog.

How can I "bet" with a dog?

Ergo we have Mark C. Morgan engaging in yet another lie.

well you choose to spell my name right for once

I spell it right all the time, Mork.

steve lies about the contents of Riley Dayton statement

There were no lies there, Mork.

yeys you do lie about it

Nope.

We have you and Brainless Burke making allegations of things said
that were NOT said.

no we analysed what he said and comented on it

No, you said Mr Hollingsworth said those things.

He did not.

You lied.

In otherwords, you're liars.

nope

Uh-yup. Both of you.

steve refuses to address the facts he lacks proof of of any of his
claims
steve tries to hijack another thread

all in all another statndard day in RRAP

All in the fantasy world of Mark C. Morgan, KB9RQZ

nope you are the fiction wirter

Nope.

The guy claiming to being able to "read between the lines" is...

then you are calling all the newcatsers lying too good comapny

"Newscasters" don't "read between the lines", Mork.

News COMMENTATORS do, but then ONLY when their comments are
clearly identified as being THEIR comments, of an editorial nature, and
NOT anyone elses words.

That would be YOU, fatboy.

on and on about fat Robeson

Well, Mork, you're a porker. Have been for years.

So get over it, fatboy.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 31st 06, 07:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an old freind

Default Maj Libel form Maj Robeson

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend created yet another fantasy world in his own mind:
another set of ppost from steve

still no explation of his admision he slanders me

What admission of slander, Mork?

in the thread labeled such

Where?

in the thread labaled as such

WHERE?

labeled as such

you have trouble finding it becuase you relbael everything as **** only
you coohse to mispleel it as mularkie

we haves teve welching on another bet

No, you don't.

yes we do

Nope. We have you claiming I welched a bet, but there was never a
"bet" made.

you offered and then refused toto bet

Toto is a dog.

so

you are still a fraud

How can I "bet" with a dog?

easliy just don't expect to collect

Ergo we have Mark C. Morgan engaging in yet another lie.

well you choose to spell my name right for once

I spell it right all the time, Mork.

nope lied again "Mark" is not spelled "Mork"

no we analysed what he said and comented on it

No, you said Mr Hollingsworth said those things.

no I did not

nor did BB

He did not.

not is so many word

You lied.

nope you lare lying in claiming myself and BB said thing we did not

That would be YOU, fatboy.

on and on about fat Robeson

Well, Mork, you're a porker. Have been for years.

by the pics I am no fatter than you

So get over it, fatboy.

over what

you are the one obsessed with my weight not me

Steve, K4YZ

Old June 1st 06, 12:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
K4YZ

an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

WHERE?

labeled as such

WHERE?

you have trouble finding it becuase you relbael everything as #### only
you coohse to mispleel it as mularkie

"mispleel"...?!?!

BBBWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

I choose to call it what it is: mularkie!

we haves teve welching on another bet

No, you don't.

yes we do

Nope. We have you claiming I welched a bet, but there was never a
"bet" made.

you offered and then refused toto bet

Toto is a dog.

so

So you screwed up yet ANOTHER attempt to be glib.

you are still a fraud

Nope.

How can I "bet" with a dog?

easliy just don't expect to collect

Oh.

Kinda like betting with you!

Ergo we have Mark C. Morgan engaging in yet another lie.

well you choose to spell my name right for once

I spell it right all the time, Mork.

nope lied again "Mark" is not spelled "Mork"

OK Mork. Whatever you say.

Until YOU put that 248 IQ and three college degrees to work and
get a spell checking program in place, I'll spell how I want to!

no we analysed what he said and comented on it

No, you said Mr Hollingsworth said those things.

no I did not

nor did BB

Sure you did.

You and brainless both said Mr Hollingswort said it was the fault
of "oldtimers"

He did not.

not is so many word

Not in ANY words!

You lied.

nope you lare lying in claiming myself and BB said thing we did not

Too late, Putzboy.

You and Brain have been archived claiming that Mr Hollingsworth
said something he CLEARLY did NOT say.

That would be YOU, fatboy.

on and on about fat Robeson

Well, Mork, you're a porker. Have been for years.

by the pics I am no fatter than you

Oh yes you are!

So get over it, fatboy.

over what

Well...start with being a fatbody. Then proceed to ugly.

you are the one obsessed with my weight not me

I'm not obsessed with it, Mork.

I'm making fun of it.

You make it soooooooooooooooo easy to do!

Steve, K4YZ