Old May 31st 06, 12:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default some notes on the forging

some anny mosuse claims I post from dns 66.82.9.42 (and that the nds of
the forger is 66.82.9.42)and yet that dns does not seem to exist I do
post from 69.35.139.170 which at least goes some where on my screen

in google I can't find a mean to read the hade r data myself but others
certainly can and likely can verify that the one goes somewhere and
the other doesn't

Old May 31st 06, 12:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mularkie

Morkie Tried To Hide His Culpability in Forging With::
some anny mosuse claims I post from dns 66.82.9.42 (and that the nds of
the forger is 66.82.9.42)and yet that dns does not seem to exist I do
post from 69.35.139.170 which at least goes some where on my screen

in google I can't find a mean to read the hade r data myself but others
certainly can and likely can verify that the one goes somewhere and
the other doesn't

I am willing to bet that that was meant to mean something, but
since Mr Three College Degrees With An IQ of 248 can't seem to master
basic English grammatical skills, I guess we'll all just have to
pretend we knew what he meant and make up our own interpretations.

Idiot.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 31st 06, 01:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

steve deal with the facts

Old May 31st 06, 01:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
steve deal with the facts

I am, Fatboy.

You got caught forging...Just like I busted you doing some
back-editing last week!

YOU are the cheat, Morkie!

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 31st 06, 01:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default steve paranoia

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
steve deal with the facts

I am, Fatboy.

where?
You got caught forging...Just like I busted you doing some
back-editing last week!

impossible

YOU are the cheat, Morkie!

nope you simply want to believe that

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 31st 06, 11:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an old friend, dazed and confused scribbled:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
steve deal with the facts

I am, Fatboy.

where?

In each and every post, Morkie.

You got caught forging...Just like I busted you doing some
back-editing last week!

impossible

Nope.

Did it. You even admitted it.

YOU are the cheat, Morkie!

nope you simply want to believe that

I do believe it, Morkie, because it's true and documented fact.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 31st 06, 04:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
steve deal with the facts

I am, Fatboy.

where?

In each and every post, Morkie.

where in those post all I see is more fantsies

You got caught forging...Just like I busted you doing some
back-editing last week!

impossible

Nope.

Did it. You even admitted it.

nope lying again

YOU are the cheat, Morkie!

nope you simply want to believe that

I do believe it, Morkie, because it's true and documented fact.

iwhat is documented is that forgeries came from an ISP other than the
one I use

deal with it

Steve, K4YZ