Old May 31st 06, 02:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve

Default why does the CAP use officer ranks and yet not hold it officers to the standards of miltary offiers?

it is frankly insulting to see CAP use miliatary ranks as if they mean
something and not hold its officers to basic standard

the CAP allows it memebers to enage in behavoir that would get any
officer in the real service busted out at best or imprisoned but allow
it officers to engage in such activities without even the consequnce of
losing rank in CAP

it allow MAJ Steve J robeson of TN, to enage in a slanderous online
campaign of terror using false acusations of child molestion and
refuses to even take a compliant about such behavoir

how can CAP expect to be taken sriously and behave in this manner
Mark Morgan
kb9rqz at yahoo dot com is a real email address
(not a child molestor but accused on a nea r daily basis by one of your
"officers")

Old May 31st 06, 10:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mulakrie

an old freak to his "wife" a nightmare to his family wrote:

it is frankly insulting to see CAP use miliatary ranks as if they mean
something and not hold its officers to basic standard

Guess what, Morkie...

I don't use my CAP title in this forum.

the CAP allows it memebers to enage in behavoir that would get any
officer in the real service busted out at best or imprisoned but allow
it officers to engage in such activities without even the consequnce of
losing rank in CAP

Guess what, Morkie...

The CAP doesn't have anything to say about what I do or say in
this forum.

If I were still on Active Duty in the Armed Forces, they'd have
nothing to say about what I said in this forum.

it allow MAJ Steve J robeson of TN, to enage in a slanderous online
campaign of terror using false acusations of child molestion and
refuses to even take a compliant about such behavoir

Guess what, Morkie...SO FAR there's been nothing slanderous said
by me about you since you've not disproven a SINGLE THING I've said!

how can CAP expect to be taken sriously and behave in this manner
Mark Morgan
kb9rqz at yahoo dot com is a real email address
(not a child molestor but accused on a nea r daily basis by one of your
"officers")

So far, you've not been able to disprove it.

And Morkie, if you did in=deed sentd this to CAP, you DID give me
valid reason to let the papers fly!

Good luck!

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 31st 06, 10:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
K4YZ

[...]

And Morkie, if you did indeed send this to CAP, you DID give me

Old May 31st 06, 05:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an old freind

K4YZ wrote:
an old freak to his "wife" a nightmare to his family wrote:

it is frankly insulting to see CAP use miliatary ranks as if they mean
something and not hold its officers to basic standard

Guess what, Morkie...

I don't use my CAP title in this forum.

so what?

an officer of the REAL miltary that told the lies you do wold be
courtmartialed and imprisoned wether or not he used the rank to do it

that you and other CAP Officers can do without even losing the rank is
indulting to the REAL military

the poit has nothing to do with wether you use the title

the CAP allows it memebers to enage in behavoir that would get any
officer in the real service busted out at best or imprisoned but allow
it officers to engage in such activities without even the consequnce of
losing rank in CAP

Guess what, Morkie...

The CAP doesn't have anything to say about what I do or say in
this forum.

If I were still on Active Duty in the Armed Forces, they'd have
nothing to say about what I said in this forum.

yes they would

you would be courtmartialed and imprisoned most likely

it allow MAJ Steve J robeson of TN, to enage in a slanderous online
campaign of terror using false acusations of child molestion and
refuses to even take a compliant about such behavoir

Guess what, Morkie...SO FAR there's been nothing slanderous said
by me about you since you've not disproven a SINGLE THING I've said!

try again
Ihave disporven many of them in some cases by the fact I am stil
wlaking around

how can CAP expect to be taken sriously and behave in this manner
Mark Morgan
kb9rqz at yahoo dot com is a real email address
(not a child molestor but accused on a nea r daily basis by one of your
"officers")

So far, you've not been able to disprove it.

n0o mre than you could disprove it if I stated you were beating your
wife

And Morkie, if you did indeed send this to CAP, you DID give me
valid reason to let the papers fly!

we are postingto a CAP forum and will contiue to
bring it on Maj Robeson

Good luck!

bring it on coward

Steve, K4YZ