RadioBanter

-   -   Dr Death Closet Case (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/95592-re-dr-death-closet-case.html)

Billy Smith May 31st 06 05:24 PM

Dr Death Closet Case

Scheissman admits his gay tendencies again!!

LLOYD THE LOSER DAVIES wrote:
THAT PICTURE IS REALLY HOT!!!!

IT REMINDS ME OF MY DADDY LOVER!!!

"Lloyd II" NOTRoger@anon wrote in message

"an old friend" wrote in message
groups.com...

DR DEATH SUCKS COCK wrote:

The Good Dr certainly gets upset over Mark,even when Mark's posts are
about radio.Maybe the fact that Mark openly states he is Bi stirs the
good Dr's inner most feelings.
I wonder if Dr Death has lost count of the amount of blow jobs he's
giving to his co-workers in the portable toilets at those construction
sites?

in fairness to the"dr" I doubt he has m2m2 sex, much more likely he
just wants hasn't got the nerve to follow his feeling and resents that
I feel freer than he does

jealouscy is more likely

.
This from a mental case who shoves beer up his ass?
Get a spell check, moron.

Mark got caught forging messages over Steve's name with:

"Steve's" post has headers:

Your reply contains headers:

'Nuff said.

http://www.teranews.com ***

N0VFP June 2nd 06 04:26 PM

Dr Death Closet Case

Billy Smith wrote:
Scheissman admits his gay tendencies again!!

Lardass Davies admits he's quer for Roger Wiseman again!!

an old freind June 2nd 06 06:03 PM

Dr Death Closet Case

N0VFP wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
Scheissman admits his gay tendencies again!!

Lardass Davies admits he's quer for Roger Wiseman again!!

where?

learn to read
get help

Not Cocksucker Lloyd June 2nd 06 08:12 PM

Dr Death Closet Case

nobody's old freind wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
Scheissman admits his gay tendencies again!!

Lardass Davies admits he's queer for Roger Wiseman again!!

where?

From what you cut out, Weasel.

learn to read

That's rich coming from an illiterate retard like you.

an old freind June 2nd 06 08:40 PM

Dr Death Closet Case

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
nobody's old freind wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
Scheissman admits his gay tendencies again!!

Lardass Davies admits he's queer for Roger Wiseman again!!

where?

From what you cut out, Weasel.

nope

learn to read

That's rich coming from an illiterate retard like you.

I can read wisement I do't write that but I can read

you it seems can do neither

get ehlp

[email protected] June 5th 06 03:05 PM

Dr Death Closet Case

nobody's old freind wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
N0VFP wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

Scheissman admits his gay tendencies again!!

Lardass Davies admits he's queer for Roger Wiseman again!!

What's "quer"?

You are QUEER, Lardass the high school dropout pizza BOY!
get

Edward J Hojnacki

N8750 Hillburn Mill Rd
East Troy, WI 53120-2433
Phone: (262) 642-5947

poor coward can't find me so you blindly attack my Father in law

Oh, you are at 17366 River Road North, Chassell, MI 49916, Markie! And
you've done the same thing, hypocrite!

an old friend June 5th 06 05:18 PM

Dr Death Closet Case

wrote:
nobody's old freind wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:

get

Edward J Hojnacki

poor coward can't find me so you blindly attack my Father in law

Oh, you are at Markie! And
you've done the same thing, hypocrite!

nope

I have never posted the address of the fatherin law of my target

get help wismen

[email protected] June 6th 06 01:32 PM

Dr Death Closet Case

sodomized by an old friend wrote:
wrote:
nobody's old freind wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:

get

Edward J Hojnacki

N8750 Hillburn Mill Rd
East Troy, WI 53120-2433
Phone: (262) 642-5947

poor coward can't find me so you blindly attack my Father in law

Oh, you are at 17366 River Road North, Chassell, MI 49916, Markie! And
you've done the same thing, hypocrite!

nope

Yep!

I have never posted the address of the fatherin law of my target

No, you posted Robeson's address and made comments about his dead
daughter.

an old freind June 6th 06 03:54 PM

Dr Death Closet Case

wrote:
sodomized by an old friend wrote:
wrote:
nobody's old freind wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:

get

Edward J Hojnacki

poor coward can't find me so you blindly attack my Father in law

Oh, you are at , Markie! And
you've done the same thing, hypocrite!

nope

Yep!

I have never posted the address of the fatherin law of my target

No, you posted Robeson's address and made comments about his dead
daughter.

right I have kept my quarrel with my target and with those beyond any
harm, the dead

Robeson and yourself attack and harrass anything near their targets in
my case my father my wife inlaws and seek information to track down
anyone that ever knew me or my wife

Indeed if taylor were alive I could not say as much about her due to
ethics

Not Cocksucker Lloyd June 7th 06 01:49 PM

Dr Death Closet Case

wrote:
nobody's old freind wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:

get

Edward J Hojnacki

N8750 Hillburn Mill Rd
East Troy, WI 53120-2433
Phone: (262) 642-5947

poor coward can't find me so you blindly attack my Father in law

Oh, you are at , Markie! And
you've done the same thing, hypocrite!
nope

Yep!

I have never posted the address of the fatherin law of my target

No, you posted Robeson's address and made comments about his dead
daughter.

right

Right and that was a big mistake as you are going to find out, dumbass!