Old May 31st 06, 05:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Billy Smith

Default Dr Death Closet Case

Scheissman admits his gay tendencies again!!

LLOYD THE LOSER DAVIES wrote:
THAT PICTURE IS REALLY HOT!!!!

IT REMINDS ME OF MY DADDY LOVER!!!

"Lloyd II" NOTRoger@anon wrote in message

"an old friend" wrote in message
groups.com...

DR DEATH SUCKS COCK wrote:

The Good Dr certainly gets upset over Mark,even when Mark's posts are
about radio.Maybe the fact that Mark openly states he is Bi stirs the
good Dr's inner most feelings.
I wonder if Dr Death has lost count of the amount of blow jobs he's
giving to his co-workers in the portable toilets at those construction
sites?

in fairness to the"dr" I doubt he has m2m2 sex, much more likely he
just wants hasn't got the nerve to follow his feeling and resents that
I feel freer than he does

jealouscy is more likely

.
This from a mental case who shoves beer up his ass?
Get a spell check, moron.

Mark got caught forging messages over Steve's name with:

"Steve's" post has headers:

Your reply contains headers:

'Nuff said.

http://www.teranews.com ***

Old June 2nd 06, 04:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
N0VFP

Billy Smith wrote:
Scheissman admits his gay tendencies again!!

Lardass Davies admits he's quer for Roger Wiseman again!!

Old June 2nd 06, 06:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

N0VFP wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
Scheissman admits his gay tendencies again!!

Lardass Davies admits he's quer for Roger Wiseman again!!

where?

learn to read
get help

Old June 2nd 06, 08:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Cocksucker Lloyd

nobody's old freind wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
Scheissman admits his gay tendencies again!!

Lardass Davies admits he's queer for Roger Wiseman again!!

where?

From what you cut out, Weasel.

learn to read

That's rich coming from an illiterate retard like you.

Old June 2nd 06, 08:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
nobody's old freind wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
Scheissman admits his gay tendencies again!!

Lardass Davies admits he's queer for Roger Wiseman again!!

where?

From what you cut out, Weasel.

nope

learn to read

That's rich coming from an illiterate retard like you.

I can read wisement I do't write that but I can read

you it seems can do neither

get ehlp

NY Times: "The Undoing of a U.S. Terror Prosecution." yojimbo Shortwave 0 October 7th 04 06:22 PM
max power transfer theorem Dave Antenna 184 March 13th 04 10:58 PM
F.S. pro93/95 carry case BobAR8 Swap 0 July 16th 03 02:36 AM
DEATH DOES NOT EXIST -- Coal Mine Rescue Offers Proof Ed Conrad Shortwave 0 July 2nd 03 10:47 AM