Old June 2nd 06, 10:04 AM posted to uk.people.bdsm,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dr Death

Default my daughter

who started the rumor that i like playing with my daughter's tight
little pussy?

Old June 2nd 06, 10:20 AM posted to uk.people.bdsm,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Brian G.

Troll, look at list of groups.

Brian

__________________________________________________ _________________________
Any opinions expressed above, are just that, opinions.
please add salt to taste.
Only my Eyes are blind....

__________________________________________________ _________________________
ups.com...

Old June 2nd 06, 01:43 PM posted to uk.people.bdsm,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
DrDeath

ups.com...

You a sick ****er for even thinking that kind of ****.

Old June 2nd 06, 05:19 PM posted to uk.people.bdsm,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default Dr Death the bully can dish it out but not take it

DrDeath wrote:
"Dr Death" wrote in message
ups.com...
who started the rumor that i like playing with my daughter's tight
little pussy?

You a sick ****er for even thinking that kind of ****.

and you are sick for stating that being Bisexaul is evendece that I
comit incest and beasitality

bI ddi not satype it myself but you deserved it

if you treated other people in a decent fashion you would not get
(much) of that **** thrown at you

Old June 2nd 06, 08:16 PM posted to uk.people.bdsm,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Mark Morgan

OH BOO_HOOO !!

who gives a **** about that ****!

Old June 2nd 06, 08:44 PM posted to uk.people.bdsm,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Mark Morgan wrote:
OH BOO_HOOO !!

who gives a **** about that ****!

more crude forgery

Old June 3rd 06, 03:28 AM posted to uk.people.bdsm,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
DrDeath

You're right.

I would like to say in public that I am sorry for all of the terrible things
I have said to you and hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

I did not think about how hurtfull words can be. The posts about my daughter
opened my eyes.

Again, to all who has read my hatefull posts, I am sorry.

Old June 3rd 06, 07:15 AM posted to uk.people.bdsm,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
DrDeath

"DrDeath" wrote in message
(snipped)
Your troll net is empty.

Old June 3rd 06, 06:41 PM posted to uk.people.bdsm,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

DrDeath wrote:
"DrDeath" wrote in message
(snipped)
Your troll net is empty.

never the less while forged it is something you should of said but you
just don't undersatd that whe you go around spewing hate Dr death
sooner or later someone will dish it back to you

and you can dish it out but can't take it

Old June 4th 06, 02:20 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.fan.howard-stern

Telstar Electronics wrote:
What else could you expect from DrDeath... LOL

See the NEW SkyWave this October!
www.telstar-electronics.com

and the stupid ass thinks she has not been ****ed