RadioBanter

-   -   Houston's crookedest car dealer! (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/95869-re-houstons-crookedest-car-dealer.html)

an old friend June 8th 06 04:51 PM

get help

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:
Saggytits Lee wrote:
[nothing]

I'm glad to see you finally admitted you want to suck Roger off, you
AIDS infested queer from TexASS!
get help

NOBODY wants to suck you off Wismen

You do, Marqueer!

nope

Yep. And Roger has no problem getting laid, but you had to marry a
shemale to get some, huh, Markie?

nope

get help

LLOYD DAVIES June 9th 06 01:11 PM

Saggytits Lee, Man of Little Accomplishment, he wants to suck Roger Wiseman off 24/7!

my dad fell in love with the milk man and boy was my mom ****ed!!

"Glen" wrote in message
Apparently, while Curtains-Boy Peep-Hole boy was majoring
in filth-spewing at Belmont Tech, he did not bother to take any
classes on recognizing satire........

an old friend June 9th 06 04:58 PM

get help

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:

Yep. And Roger has no problem getting laid, but you had to marry a
shemale to get some, huh, Markie?

nope

Yep!

nope no she male here

you jst have to beleive I am married to one why?

get help

[email protected] June 12th 06 02:53 PM

Markie's shemale wife!

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:

Yep. And Roger has no problem getting laid, but you had to marry a
shemale to get some, huh, Markie?
nope

Yep!

nope no she male here

Liar. You admitted in another post she ejaculates sperm into your ears!

you jst have to beleive I am married to one why?

Becasue it's true!

an old friend June 12th 06 04:24 PM

get help

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:

Yep. And Roger has no problem getting laid, but you had to marry a
shemale to get some, huh, Markie?
nope

Yep!

nope no she male here

Liar. You admitted in another post she ejaculates sperm into your ears!

no I made no such admission

you jst have to beleive I am married to one why?

Becasue it's true!

funny did not you contact her father(dispite the fact he on vacation?
and he would certain told you his a daughter was female

get help

Not Cocksucker Lloyd June 13th 06 03:03 PM

Retard Markie defends his shemale!

got AIDS from an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:

Yep. And Roger has no problem getting laid, but you had to marry a
shemale to get some, huh, Markie?
nope

Yep!
nope no she male here

Liar. You admitted in another post she ejaculates sperm into your ears!

no I made no such admission

Yes, you did, stupid.

you jst have to beleive I am married to one why?

Because it's true!

funny did not you contact her father(dispite the fact he on vacation?
and he would certain told you his a daughter was female

You didn't talk to him either, since he loathes you, faggot! And his
"daughter" is a shemale faggot!

an old friend June 13th 06 04:09 PM

get help

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:

Yep. And Roger has no problem getting laid, but you had to marry a
shemale to get some, huh, Markie?
nope

Yep!
nope no she male here

Liar. You admitted in another post she ejaculates sperm into your ears!

no I made no such admission

Yes, you did, stupid.

nO i made no such admission

you simly can't read
get help
why is it that you insist on the lies that my wifeisn't female

says volumes about your sexaul problems

[email protected] June 14th 06 03:42 PM

Lying Markie

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:

Yep. And Roger has no problem getting laid, but you had to marry a
shemale to get some, huh, Markie?
nope

Yep!
nope no she male here

Liar. You admitted in another post she ejaculates sperm into your ears!
no I made no such admission

Yes, you did, stupid.

nO i made no such admission

Wrong, stupid.

you simly can't read

You simply can't put together a complete sentence, can you, simpleton?

why is it that you insist on the lies that my wifeisn't female

My, Markie, have another fag fit, faggot!

says volumes about your sexaul problems

Why are you lying about your shemale wife, you illiterate faggot?

an old freind June 14th 06 04:48 PM

get help